Question: Which Series Would You Most Like to See Made into a Sim?

0) Indycar
1) Indycar
2) Indycar
3) Indycar
Pray for it to happen, the fastest, most competitive and dynamic category on the planet deserves to have all the tracks, riders and teams represented in a good simulator! :ninja::ninja::ninja:;)

As many others have said an IMSA sim would be awesome. With the rich history of the GTP/GTO days, amazing American tracks, and the vast coverage of cars in the support series it is a no brainer IMO.

DRM 1977-1981 with both Division 1 and 2.
or
IMSA GTP 1984-1991 with GTU.

Add light RPG elements like F1 2018 (i.e. car development) and turn it into a car lab (like Motorsports Manager) where your car might end up looking (and performing) quite differently than what happened historically: What if the BMW M1 Turbo had been properly funded and developed? Should Jaguar go with a V12 or Turbo V6? Should we research front diffusers before the AAR Eagle gets them perfected?

This would take it out of the realm of just another dry driving sim and turn it into a game as well.

License the latest Madness as the game engine, but find a way to use Automobilista's physics and FFB (which Reiza has hopefully figured out already!).

Last edited:
Not really interested in any racing series outside of F1 and Blancpain.

I do love WEC, even though it's lost its way in the last year or two. So I'm going to say an officially licensed WEC simulator would be great fun!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back