Question: Which Series Would You Most Like to See Made into a Sim?

logo.png

btcc-British-Touring-Car-Championship-logo.jpg

As an Aussie, I would love to see a V8 supercars sim, though due to it's niche market (even here in Aus it is steadily losing popularity) I sadly doubt we will ever see a dedicated sim for it.

Road cars! So no particular series as most are done but road cars are not really done well or enough for my liking.
But if i had to choose, I'd say give me 80's 90's BTCC. Maybe a new Toca.

I would like to see national lower level racing with tintops. Every nation has those series that run with a hobby budget, very limited modification allowed, speeds might not be so great, but cars usually require good driving skills to keep up the speed.

Also such classes provide very tight groups and close racing, much more enjoyable fighting from position than some ultra fast classes.

We always see big series because just name of such makes a sales, but those lower classes are where you really need to nail your braking and cornering to be at podium, there is no engine power to fix driver errors.

Indy Racing League 1996 - 2000
Imagine a full career mode, taking yourself, your team and the whole series to new strengths!

Or even better, the whole American Open Wheel Civil War package:
CART and IRL 1996 - 2003.

That game if one day gets released will be simply amazing. Run in richmond with a dallara ir02 or a dallara ir03 for me will be incredible.

The series I would like to have in a SIM, since we only have it in an arcade racing game, and since it is going to be a SIM, then also in VR, is F1, that would be awesome.

Apologies to Codies, I have really enjoyed F1 2018, but I have to say it: F1. As much fun as F1 2018 is, I dont accept it as a true sim. I would love an F1 sim built on a modern physics engine.

Second choice: IMSA...honestly, for the tracks more than anything else. There is really not a weak point on the whole schedule (and good luck finding a couple of those tracks in any other sim!)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back