Tracks Question to replay camera making adepts

Hi guys, i'm having some trouble with the Nurburgring 1967 cameras. As you can see in the picture, in the upper part you can see the main straight and the pit boxes at its side. Below it's the gegengerade or back straight.
The problem i'm having is that when passing through the pits, the back straight cameras get activated instead of the main straight cameras.
I need to know exactly what factors determine which camera gets activated. I currently think it's just the AI line trayectory (Magenta line), regardless of track limits (blue lines) or cam position. I had to move pit boxes and modify the main and back straight AI lines so the car going through the pits is at all times closer to the main straight AI line than the back straight AI line. It helped, but it's not a good solution. In some brief moments it still gets selected the back straight cameras, even considering the fact that the pit straight through all its length it's closer to the main straight AI line and track limit. So i think i'm missing something. Moving the AI line is hardly a perfect solution, it creates its own problems.
Any ideas??

Thanks guys, cheers!

Xg5sBol.jpg

the SPLine position of the car, just download this app and open it and it will show the exact Spline position of the car
then you can see when that particular camera is being activated and do some work around maybe. Sometimes is just not possible but from a picture and no values can't help much

the SPLine position of the car, just download this app and open it and it will show the exact Spline position of the car
then you can see when that particular camera is being activated and do some work around maybe. Sometimes is just not possible but from a picture and no values can't help much

Yes i have the app and i normally use it, but i didn't see how giving some numeric values was going to help.
Naturally when the back straight cameras get activated, the AI Line Helper app shows the back straight spline values, and when the front straight cameras get activated, the AI line Helper app shows the front straight spline values.
The question is, what determines which spline value is going to show in each part of the track?
The game just takes the spline that's closer to the car at that time? or is there another factor that i'm missing?

Another thing i forgot to state, i have problems currently only in REPLAY... not when pressing F3 and driving live. During this last instance, the track cameras work as they should...

I'm going to share a video of the problem now

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 142 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.0%
  • < 5 years