Question regarding the BTB Track-Packs for RSRBR

Hi everyone :)

I am now downloading RSRBR 2012. I know it was released a while ago, but it was released only a week or two after I'd downloaded the 2011 one. I did know (guess) that RSRBR was coming, but I didn't realise that there wouldn't be a patch. And I didn't want to blow my internet download limit, so then I sort of forgot about it... LOL :p

Anyway, on to my question:
I know that I have to re-download the car packs (which I am doing), but do I have to re-download my track packs? Just wondering, the more Internet I can save the better :p

Thanks,
FerrariMan96

As I understand it, you need to download and install the base track pack:

http://forum.rallyesim.fr/viewtopic.php?f=497&t=10177

If you want to use the BTB addon tracks as well, I assume you will need to download these again, but they are only needed if you want to use these addon tracks. RSRBR 2012 will work ok without the BTB Country packs installed. I'm only adding these as I need them.

You may want to ask over at RallyeSim to see if the older 2011 BTB Country packs will work, but I assume you will need the 2012 versions.

Thanks for your reply,

I am already downloading the Base Track Pack (so slow! Is there a torrent file or something?). After thinking about it some more, I think that I will try using the BTB add-on tracks in '2011-spec', and see if they work. I don't think it will blow up my computer or anything :p

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 449 39.2%