F1 2014 Question Regarding (PC) Steam Pre-Purchase

F1 2014 The Game (Codemasters)
Just wondering if anyone knew about the 50% off coupon Codemasters is offering for pre-purchasing F1 2014. Is the coupon only for previous released Codemasters titles, or can it be used in the future (With F1 2015)?

Directly from steam - (Seems a bit vague)
"As a Steam exclusive bonus, you will also receive a discount of 50% off any Codemasters game of your choice available on the Steam Store."

It doesn't give information about an expiration date (unless you have to purchase in order to find out).
If anyone on PC has pre-purchased from steam, if you could check out the coupon in your steam inventory and let members here know the small print, that would be wonderful! Thanks in Advance ;)

I forgot to mention that I had a similar coupon for buying F1 2013, but it could NOT be used to get discount on another copy of F1 2013.

So I must admit that I would be wary about the possibility of getting F1 2015 with this coupon.

It may be interpreted as any Codemasters game in the Steam library at the time the coupon was issued

It may be interpreted as any Codemasters game in the Steam library at the time the coupon was issued

Thanks for the quick response Graham. That's what I was thinking too. It seems the deal would be "To good to be true" if you could potentially get F1 2015 for 50% off in the future.... but I have gotten pretty good deals on steam before, so you never know :unsure:. I just wish they would make the small print viewable before purchase.

*EDIT - Thanks for the info Korken. Looks like I'll be waiting for the Steam holiday sales, or just wait for 2015 to come out.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 327 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 218 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%