Question regarding Damage Multiplier for server

I'm constantly getting that damage warning symbol coming up on the lefthand side of the screen when running on my server.... is there a way to turn down damage multiplier setting in my server so it's not constantly popping up? It kind of ruins the whole VR experience.

You don't have to change anything to the server.... and it should not be possible to change that anyway.

In your game, just replace this very big damage warning image by this well done very little damage displayer app which you may find here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/real-display-damage-by-luc1gnol0.4736/

No VR for me but this original displayer is a real nightmare .... and this app does the same but remains very discreet and moreover you can place it anywhere using the .ini file.

If it's constantly flashing it means that you are constantly damaging the car. I have that when putting the turbo to a too high value for a qualy lap. Constantly damaging the engine and therefore having the damage symbol showing up all the time.
Normally though the damage symbol should only pop up when you crash for a few seconds.

So instead of getting rid of the symbol maybe explain to us when exactly you see it :)

But yeah, like jempy said, replacing the symbol to something more subtle can't hurt anyway :D

If it's constantly flashing it means that you are constantly damaging the car. I have that when putting the turbo to a too high value for a qualy lap.
Yup. One of the other ways you can get it is under braking (probably just in cars without ABS if I remember correctly), because every lock-up is deemed to be damaging your car...

And finally, it may be very useful when driving on server during Endurance races ...
That way ... you know with precision which part of the car has a problem ... and at which state it is:
one only example: know when you have especially to pay attention to the gearbox, the engine or such important parts ..... you might easily break ...

In this app also ... the color display of each part tells you if it's just a little problem ... yellow ... and when it turns to red with new same problems in your driving .... you immediately know you need to pay more attention to your driving in order not to break the gearbox, engine, suspension....
Once broken, that's .... too late. :whistling:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back