AC Question on start time for U.S. events. (Those interested in EDT events post here)

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Maybe Fridays could be Abarth 500 Friday,like the famous mini Friday events that were so popular.And maybe take a Q from rf2 endurance club and have a like a 2 hour mini endurance event on Saturdays,maybe once every three weeks or so(when the game can support it better). What ever races are organized i would try not to clash with big rf2 events,like endurance club races,that way you might get a few more guys cause a lot of rf2 regs like myself might race AC also if there are some good events set up.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in Friday/Saturday races. The West coast races are kinda front loaded on Sun/Mon/Tuesday, and I sometimes kinda want to race, but there is nothing available for some of the other days of the week (unless I want to do an afternoon EU race). But don't rely too much on my opinion :). I would rather have a day set up to get the most people interested in driving, rather than catering to what I am available for.

I'm kinda hesitant to have an Abarth 500 only race day, just because It may not be that great of an event on some of the longer tracks. There is an Abarth 500 Race tonight for the late start time and almost no one has signed up for it :(. I'm really open for anything though, I had never driven the Ferrari 458 in that one race, and it turned out to be pretty fun. We did a race with the GP2 car last night and those races turned out to be heck of fun also (and frustrating!).

There will soon be an alternative for you guys on Friday/Saturday that might give you a chance to race with the rest of the US group. Thing is Fri and Sat are always the lowest sign ups, as more people are busy/going out. We're still working out the logistics of it all, but there will be more info available on that later.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back