Question from a noob please help

Ok I downloaded rfactor and love it!!
Planning on buying rf2 but I'm wondering what is ISI ? Is this a different mod or can I just download mods to the original game?...Don't know much about mods but I really want some of those great paint schemes and tracks...Thanks for any help...

rFactor 2 is a separate sim to rFactor although made by the same company - it is the next version of the the two part series. Many have stuck with rF1 because of the plethora of mods.
I personally have never been an rF1 fan but I am very impresssed with rF2 and where it is right now and where it appears to be heading.
Right now it is my favourite sim, but the multiplayer community is disappointingly thin - however the AI is impressive and very good to race.
As far as advice is concerened: buy it!

rFactor 2 is a separate sim to rFactor although made by the same company - it is the next version of the the two part series. Many have stuck with rF1 because of the plethora of mods.
I personally have never been an rF1 fan but I am very impresssed with rF2 and where it is right now and where it appears to be heading.
Right now it is my favourite sim, but the multiplayer community is disappointingly thin - however the AI is impressive and very good to race.
As far as advice is concerened: buy it!
Thanks man will do...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%