General Question for the community - GTR2 mod for AC

A little and probably premature question: "if" you make this mod, will you sell the cars one by or will it be pack only or both? I know it's still prertt early on.

Possibly a pack, but with the ability to have access to each new car so its finished, so we pay for the pack and get each car as they're added in updates. But then that's just my preference.
Would these be real world cars or 'RSS brands' too?

Unless they pay a few thousand for each license, "RSS."
Anything created at all , free or payware needs a license ,
Specially freeware with real names ,
games companies specially SMS have been making and selling games for years with accurate cars with no branding , and track branding , its standard in games ,

Possibly a pack, but with the ability to have access to each new car so its finished, so we pay for the pack and get each car as they're added in updates. But then that's just my preference.
Everything is fictional we make , no real logos , no real branding and not mm accurate cars .

EDIT , Everything is RSS Branded .

Last edited:
This. The URD way. Create a link to buy the pack, add cars to the pack as you make the cars one by one. And also make each car available on their own so people don't feel forced to pay for the pack just to get the one car they want.

This. The URD way. Create a link to buy the pack, add cars to the pack as you make the cars one by one. And also make each car available on their own so people don't feel forced to pay for the pack just to get the one car they want.
I am not speaking for anyone here , Specially not RSS ,
But that is my opinion too ,
Yes create a pack , but also sell the cars on there own , but this is just purely my own opinion . :)

I didn't have a gaming pc back when GTR2 was popular, and once I finally built one I only used gtr2 for the Power and Glory mod; are these cars H-pattern or sequential shift?
Well this is the saleen
53811875-770-0@2X.jpg

Be nice with some type of manual ,
I keep looking for pictures seem far few and between , I do not like making just visual garbage ,
I want diagrams , blueprints , wiring diagrams , I want to know how much fluid they use in the wipers :D
historicdb.fia.com has the original homologation sheets for historic FIA cars.
This is where to find the original S7's: http://historicdb.fia.com/car/saleen-s7

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%