F1 2010 question for nvidia users

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello everyone,
I have been here lurking, reading up, and also used a couple of the mods (thank you very much by the way) but still very new here. I have a question if I might though to the nvidia users out there. I am running a 285gtx ocfu edition card which of course is not dx11. I have all graphics set as hi as I can in game running 1920x1080 AA maxed everything to ultra or high if it will not go higher. I have tried in game settings and through the nvidia control panel to override game settings. I have got a ton of jaggies when the game is still persay such as paused in replay, or starting a race. What are any suggestions that you may have for the best graphics possible in game. I'm not worried about fps as I'm pushing 45-60 during a race. So I have a few to burn off before it becomes noticeable. I did google searches and searched the forums however I think I've found every type of info you can think of but what I'm looking for. If I happened to miss something along the way my apologies. So in short what I would like is any advice on nvidia setups and programs (such as nhancer which I know doesn't work anylonger) or what you have done to eliminate jaggies.

My other question which I thought I had read somewhere in the forums that there was nothing that could be done about it. I would like to know if many of you are getting the shadow type halos around the tires, and under the cars? There is shall I say something going on under the car, wings, and tires that the shadows do not meet up very well. Is there a fix for this? If not I can only hope some of the very skilled modders here may be able to fix sometime in the future.

I thank you for any help that you might be able to give or direction to point me in.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 214 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 272 13.4%