Question about uploading of Frankenstein Kunos' cars

I noticed recently a few "mods" recently cropped up here that got deleted within 24 hours, despite being an incomplete car (requiring existing cars to be modded into).

The question is, why is posting of Frankensteined Kunos' cars is frowned upon here. Is asking for advice how to transplant a Corvette C7.R engine into a Mazda RX-7 allowed here

Because 99% of the physics are still by kunos. The basic reality is kunos won't allow it so even if we don't report it they likely will.

If I'm not mistaken, this "rule" isn't just about Kunos cars. As far as I know, you can not rip 3D vehicles from a title like Forza, slap on your own custom physics files and submit it as a new resource. You're still infringing upon someone else's intellectual property by using it with consent.

This leads me to the next part; what about skins, is it acceptable upload a skin made up of an existing Kunos metal detail from one skin, add it onto another Kunos' skin to make an entirely new skin that did not exist in Kunos' skins?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back