Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Thanks for that link, works great, just cant create championships with modded cars :(? Can use the modded tracks though....

Don't know why the CTDP program wouldn't work with modded cars - it works with mods in rF and in GSC it would have only worked with mods before they unhid the rFMs in GSC Extreme...

In any case, my solution wouldn't have worked for mods because it didn't actively search for cars (it had the correct information for the stock content "preloaded", I was only able to get the mod content working on the track side) so it's not like you're really missing out on anything.

Which mod are you trying to use BTW? Is there another one you can try to see if it works?

Paul Smith submitted a new resource:

Mikks Mod P1 Categories & FFB Update - Separates P1 Class & FFB

These are the .veh files that separate the P1 class in Mikks mod, so only P1 cars race against each other in the same race. Also the realfeel description is changed so it is just one entry for the P1 class rather multiple entries for each car/skin.

This will place the cars in the Camaro section

Extract to your GSC Extreme folder.

Recommended real feel values (thanks Fernando Zart). Just copy and replace the ESGT2MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-2000.000000 entry in the realfeel settings with...

Read more about this resource...

If you feel the need to advertise your own servers please do it in the Community thread here. It's kind of a slap in the face to be advertising your site when 1. the mod has been uploaded to RaceDepartment and 2. this very thread is trying to prepare the mod for use in online races at RaceDepartment. Don't just ride the RD staff in order to promote your own site.

We appreciate the mod (or rather the easy conversion of the mod) but there's a line. Thanks :thumbsup:

Hi all.....
I have a few questions, but first I'll admit I have zero modding skills tho I have successfully converted a mod from rfactor using grumbels conversion tool for my own personal use.
The conversion iam working on is wtcc 13 I've changed the description in the veh. File so all the cars use the same real feel and updated the sounds with gsc files. Every thing works great and feels good the only issue I've encountered is that the bmw led rpm meter does not work but is good in all the other vehicles. I've seen this in a lot of rfactor touring car mods as usually there conversion from Race07, does anyone know of a fix for this?

As for the real feel plugin in gsc does it use the same coding as rfactor or is this reiza tweaked version? Meaning would I use the same settings given for rfactor mods or would it need some tweaking?
Iam aware some cars use a negative value for the maxsteerforce

Cheers

Don't know why the CTDP program wouldn't work with modded cars - it works with mods in rF and in GSC it would have only worked with mods before they unhid the rFMs in GSC Extreme...

In any case, my solution wouldn't have worked for mods because it didn't actively search for cars (it had the correct information for the stock content "preloaded", I was only able to get the mod content working on the track side) so it's not like you're really missing out on anything.

Which mod are you trying to use BTW? Is there another one you can try to see if it works?
If I select all cars in the creator then all the mods will show, but as reizer 1, reizer 2 etc, I dont know which one is the mod I want e.g. DTM mod, blancplain mod
I tried deleting all the other reizer 3,4,5 etc but all cars still show up when a championship is created creating a crazy mixed field of cars
There is probably a simple solution but I'm not savy enough to understand it :redface:

Paul Smith updated Lotus 98T with a new update entry:

Updated Physics

I have updated the physics on the Lotus 98T. Includes engine and handling upgrades as listed below.

I want feedback from yourselves to further improve my favourite F1 car. Anything positive or negative will be taken onboard for future updates.

Increased power & torque on the Renault EF15B 90º V6 from:-

598 BHP @ 12500
272 ft/lbs @ 11100

To

779 BHP @ 9500
448 ft/lbs @ 8500

Improved Force feedback & steering feel.
Decreased braking performance for more realism.
Slowed gear shift times for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ok so I know you can mod the folders that the cars show up in using the .veh file to change the category. Are you able to do the same with the tracks. I dont see a .veh file to modify. I there any way I can change the folder structure of the tracks? Ive noticed that some of the modded tracks , The folder would say one thing but in-game it would be under a different folder name. Thanks in advance..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 355 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%