Question about the Steam version of rF2

I have two different copies of the game on two different computers; one is the Steam version and one is the regular one. I tried playing the Steam version today and the only content I have is the Brabham series. I looked at the content and it says everything is installed but they don't show up.
My other question is where to I put mods on the Steam version; it must be a different location the the regular version.
I would appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks.

Stock content and some mods are in the workshop section of the steam page for rf2, you need to subscribe to the content you require.
Normal mod packages can still be used in the steam version, just place them in the packages folder or point the package installer to the folder that you have the mod file stored

Stock content and some mods are in the workshop section of the steam page for rf2, you need to subscribe to the content you require.
Normal mod packages can still be used in the steam version, just place them in the packages folder or point the package installer to the folder that you have the mod file stored

Thanks, I'll give that a try and see what happens.

Reactions: Bez
I tried playing the Steam version today and the only content I have is the Brabham series. I looked at the content and it says everything is installed but they don't show up.

My first guess would be that you have a specific "Race Event" selected that only includes the Brabham cars and some related tracks. Select "All cars and tracks" and you should see them all again.

Check out the Steam Guide about Race Events for more details about this topic:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=553134744

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%