Question about the formula 79 (from rss)

I got this fantastic great mod for a while now, but I suddenly noticed that the refcounter is lagging a bit behind, like it not smooth at all. Now I'm wondering if this is intended?
(because it is an old car and such) , I only have it this issue with this car, as far as I know.
If it's not intended (because this is also entirely possible), has anyone an idea how to fix it? I already tried reinstalling the mod. (btw I am using the shaders patch, sol and Content manager)

Thanks in advanced for helping! ;)

I got this fantastic great mod for a while now, but I suddenly noticed that the refcounter is lagging a bit behind, like it not smooth at all. Now I'm wondering if this is intended?
(because it is an old car and such) , I only have it this issue with this car, as far as I know.
If it's not intended (because this is also entirely possible), has anyone an idea how to fix it? I already tried reinstalling the mod. (btw I am using the shaders patch, sol and Content manager)

Thanks in advanced for helping! ;)
Go to the custom shaders patch settings in CM, then the car instruments section and untick "use accurate tachometers"

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back