F1 2010 Question about team offers

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I'm in my first year with Sauber and they have offered me a contract for #2 driver.

I'd like to see what other offers I get from other teams so I haven't accepted or declined their offer. So my questions are these:

1. Will I get offers from other teams when I have an outstanding offer waiting for me?

2. If I decline their offer, will they offer it again at the end of the year if I don't have any other offers?

Thanks

You can definitely decline the first offer and the team should make another offer to you. But I have not played this game long enough to give you all possible career combinations. To me (I could be wrong) one of the keys to getting a long term offer from a good team is to make sure your reputation level is high enough to stay at the team once you make it there. You can get a ride with a good team by beating a rival, but if your reputation is not high enough this ride on a good team will only last one season. So (at least this is the impression I have) spending an extra season in a lower ranked team to work on your reputation level is likely a good thing to do.

Yes other teams will make offers even if you already have one on the table. It usually helps to reject the first one for driver #2 because they will come back with another that might be for driver #1, if not it will be for driver#2 and you haven't lost anything.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%