question about silhouette

I want to try this game before buying some packs, i tried to start a race at portimao with the silhouette but ai names are duplicate.. there seem to be only 4 ai driver names.
If i buy the 4 cars will there be a full grid of ai drivers ?
the main question, do you need all cars for all ai to be active ? and if so why are there only 4 drivers in the silhouette class.
Hope someone can help me here, i would love to test this game out in a proper manner with some ai drivers involved. It looks promising!

I believe there are about 8 liveries total for the silhouette class.

Some of the other classes have much more and can offer much larger to full grids.

BTW you can test drive any of the cars from the in-game store.

I thought the AI would use content that wasn't bought but I can't test that since I own everything. I'm sure someone else will clarify.

Hm, I'm not sure on that... in the past you saw only cars in Singleplayer that you own.
maybe try a Race in GTR1-Class with the Saleen... If you find a Ford GT1 in the Field, you just need one car to race against all others...
In Multiplayer you definitely see all other cars...

If you want to Buy content, you can save some money by buying vRP for the ingame-shop here: http://www.raceroomstore.com/shop_en/vrp

Maybe you have already noticed that this week the DTM'92 Pack is on 25%-Discount this week. If you are interested in WTCC, you might wait till next week... Maybe it is on discount than.

You just need to buy one car in a series to be able to have other cars race against you. This is still a problem in the thinly populated groups. Silhouette only has four cars, two livery per car.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back