Question about RF2 purchase.

Hey guys....I think I may end up buying this thing but wanted to ask......since I don't really race online ( may change later down the road ) but mostly just play at home with the Ai......what is my best option on the purchase? There is the $43.99 one which seems fair to me....but the $84.99 seems a bit steep and am having a hard time justifying that kind of purchase for a sim. Especially since I got GSCE for like $25.00.

If I was to get the cheaper one now....can I upgrade to the full premium one later down the road?

I think if you buy the $43.99 one: 1 year online racing and offline is always available after purchase. :)

If you do purchase rF2:
- get a RD license (click here) :cool:
- Click on the Racedepartment servers in the multiplayer lobby.
- type in the password. (available for all Licensed members)
- and all content you need for that race will download and install for you. :confused:
- get a cup off coffee. (some cars/track are a few 100Mb)
- Download is as fast as you would do from here.
- If you do have the cars and/or track it will not download again. ;)

So at first it's a lot of downloading.:roflmao:

I think if you buy the $43.99 one: 1 year online racing and offline is always available after purchase. :)

If you do purchase rF2:
- get a RD license (click here) :cool:
- Click on the Racedepartment servers in the multiplayer lobby.
- type in the password. (available for all Licensed members)
- and all content you need for that race will download and install for you. :confused:
- get a cup off coffee. (some cars/track are a few 100Mb)
- Download is as fast as you would do from here.
- If you do have the cars and/or track it will not download again. ;)

So at first it's a lot of downloading.:roflmao:

Thank you brother for all the info! I guess I will go ahead and get this thing all dl'd then and go from there. And thanks Joao as well!

And yeah....man I gotta get signed up on here as a premium member. I've held back on things like this because my work schedule and just every day life schedule is hard to keep up with. It's why I don't join racing leagues and so forth....I never know when I'm going to be available. And during the Racing season ( MX ) if I'm not working , I'm usually out practicing on my bike trying to get into race shape. Bums me out because I really enjoy this sim racing stuff a lot.

Can I ask a question too? With RF2, say you purchase the cheaper option, what happens after the 12 months? Can you still do online racing here at RD without paying more ti ISI?

cheers
Andy

Can I ask a question too? With RF2, say you purchase the cheaper option, what happens after the 12 months? Can you still do online racing here at RD without paying more ti ISI?

cheers
Andy

No after 12 month the multiplayer button will be greyed out and won't be accessible until you purchase another 12 month or lifetime.

Offline or single player will still be available after 12 month.

I think you get a discount the 2nd purchase. Not sure.

Thanks. I'll leave it. Tried the demo and liked it, but I ain't paying for MP. Cheers. :thumbsup:
no doubt indiemo will throw a dislike at me.

;):p

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 267 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 176 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 179 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 132 7.6%