Question about Logitech DFGT steering rotation

Hi...first post...but often come here to read the forum...

Wondering if anyone can help me here...Im using a Logitech DFGT, and would like to change the wheel rotation. At the moment it is at 900 degrees, is it possible to change it say to around 450 or 180 degrees? I heard someone say, there is a set of buttons to press on the wheel and it can change the settings...

Thanks in advance...

You using the wheel on a computer or on a console? If you are using a computer you can go to the settings in windows to change the degrees of rotation to anything you want basically. If you set it to less than 200 degrees, the wheel will automatically change modes and limit max rotation through hard lock to 200 and softlock to what ever you set, otherwise hard lock is at the original 900 between that and 200.

There is also a combination of buttons to push to change the hard lock mode between the 2 as well though I have a DFP not DFGT so can't tell you the exact buttons to push.

Upvote 0
On the DFP the bottom left button, the right next to bottom and the right paddle shift are the 3 I have to push.

EDIT: Just to clarify this, there are 4 buttons on the center spoke pointing towards the bottom, the buttons are 1 on the left at the bottom of the spoke and one on the right side of that same spoke, the upper of the 2.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 232 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years