Question about custom grids in Content Manager

Hi all!

I was creating a custom grid for the URD T5 2018 mod with the DTM skins and I accidentally created a "You" entry on the opponents list.

TE9AuNE.png

But the funny thing is, this is exactly what I want to achieve, to be able to select a specific skin for myself and every other AI car. And I don't know how to reproduce this intentionally. Could somebody please help me? How can I create an entry for myself?

You can choose your skin as you select your car as shown in green here:
Untitled-1.jpg

Or you can choose it after you have selected the car, from the drop down shown in green here:
Untitled-2.jpg

You can choose skins for each opponent car by clicking the area highlighted green here:
Untitled-3.jpg

You can choose your skin as you select your car as shown in green here:
Thanks, but I have a problem with this method, maybe I should have been more specific: If I select the skin for myself, then select the rest of the skins for the AI excluding mine, the first car in the opponent list gets replaced by my car/skin and a random skin gets placed to the missing spot after the track loads and I end up with a messed up grid. And I can't figure out why. Somehow that "You" entry appeared on the opponent list and it fixed it temporarily, but I can't reproduce it on purpose.:D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 76 12.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 55 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 5.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.8%