Question about ClubSport Pedals V3 EU

Hello guys,
I want to buy ClubSport Pedals V3 EU and i want to now about reliability. I find this phrase in manual regarding warranty : "This gaming device is designed to withstand approximately one hour of use per day during the course of the warranty period of one year". Is not my dream this only one year with one hour of use per day . What is yours experience or opinion ?

Thank you

@Tim Meuris How are the rubber "thingies" doing after racing the pedals for a while Tim?

Honestly, they haven't let me down yet but they loose a lot of black dust. My pedals are mounted above a white mdf plate and it's very... noticeable:D
Once, my clutchspring broke and within three days a new stronger spring was already in place, without cost. Last i visited a friend in holland who bought these pedals as well several batches later. Noticed the brake was slightly altered: new spring and black thingies: asked niels what the difference was and three days later new spring and stuff, again no extra costs.
Very good service as well: he always answers, even if it's elaborate. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Honestly, they haven't let me down yet but they loose a lot of black dust. My pedals are mounted above a white mdf plate and it's very... noticeable:D
Once, my clutchspring broke and within three days a new stronger spring was already in place, without cost. Last i visited a friend in holland who bought these pedals as well several batches later. Noticed the brake was slightly altered: new spring and black thingies: asked niels what the difference was and three days later new spring and stuff, again no extra costs.
Very good service as well: he always answers, even if it's elaborate. :thumbsup:
So what are the differences between the old spring and rubber thingies and the new one?

Upvote 0
I brought a set of V3 pedals second hand, so they have already seen a bit of use, a good while ago and use them for hours at a time and I am by no means a gentle driver and they have never given me and problems and with the included damper on the brake I really enjoy racing with them.

The most I have ever done is just clean them out as they do pick up dust and dirt which I believe can cause issues with the sensors not reading right.

I brought these as an upgrade from the V2 pedals which I also brought second hand and then sold on as they never let me down.

Jason.

Upvote 0
I have already bought. After a few tests, i was "conquered". That has nothing to do with G29 pedals but i have another question : beside RaceRoom i dont feel any vibration in pedals in Darty Rally, F1 2016, iRacing, Asseto Corsa or Project Cars. In windows fanatec software, evrething is ok, like in RaceRoom. What could be the cause ?

Upvote 0
The sim needs to support this feature to get the motors to rumble.

To get round this if they don't is to use a free program called Fanaleds and use that to setup the rumble feature in sims.
http://www.fanaleds.com/

I have personally removed the motors from my pedals as i did not like the effect of the rumble.

Jason.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 236 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 164 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%