Query over Timing Tree Not re-loading in Spectator Mode

Hi there,

I do a little bit of broadcasting with AMS. In some of the longer races, the game ends up having a few frame skips which turns into chugging and we end up having to restart the game and re-join the session. When we do, the timing and scoring tree on the left of the hud becomes locked to the lap that we re-joined at, and we don't have any positional data at all. The funny thing is that a less-powerful PC on at the same time (also in AMS as a spectator under a different Steam account) didn't suffer the same problem on one recent broadcast, but the graphics card isn't that great (so it's not suitable for the stream).

We tried a few things over some shorter lap races but we couldn't find a solution. When I broadcast, it's as a spectator.

Does anyone know if this is a known AMS issue, with or without a fix?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Hi there, I've the same problem and we're looking for a solution.... we'ere in spectator mode for streaming but if for any reason you exit de session and rejoin, when you rejoin scoring, time left, laps and other info get freeze... don't work anymore... only positions... dunno why this happen... :( please someone thanks.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 156 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 425 39.6%