Queensland Raceways Track Pack Beta 0.08 release

Hi everyone,

I have uploaded here and have the track to a reasonable point, but it is still lots to be done in refining and honing it.

Future releases will have all 4 layouts at QR and Lakeside will be included, eventually having 3 layouts;
1: Current track day
2: 1980s ATCC
3: 1960 Historic

The track is available in the downloads section.

Please note that it is still a WIP and improving all the time.

Attachments

• wip123.jpg
    wip123.jpg
    514.9 KB · Views: 224
  • wip130.jpg
    wip130.jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 251
  • wip135.jpg
    wip135.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 248
  • wip126.jpg
    wip126.jpg
    506.3 KB · Views: 235
UPDATE RELEASED 0.14

Lakeside:

Updated the loading screen and other track logos.
Added place holder tower and toilets.
Remapped the grass - testing there.

QR:
All 4 layouts now available. AIW files are scratchy, but work well enough.Trying to get the AI to make smoother laps. I have to learn more about adjusting the AI.

Update will happen on Steam next log in.

Hey Mike. Whats going on. Is this in the workshop? Couldnt figure out how to DM you. Driving a uhaul from LA to Colorado tonight. Be back on the 1st or 2nd. Lets run some laps. Looks like Ace King is floating around here too.

Are you the famous JV27 or his ghost that ran laps with me and AUSTmike a few years ago? lol

If you're the "JV27" from the past it would be really awesome to catch up with you so i will message your RD (INBOX) with my Teamspeak ip so you will be able join us over the weekend. Note: Mikec87 isn't the Mike you and i ran laps with. Today he is referred to by "AUSTmike"

AUSTmike and i still get together and race on my Server with the awesome rF2 and the famous GT3 Pack. Both the Endurance Pack and Sebring (paid dlc) are a must buy too!! I put together the "SKIN PACK Addon for GT3 Pack" for Studio-397's GT3 Pack (paid dlc) which they released several months ago.

SKIN PACK Addon:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/skin-pack-addon-for-gt3-pack.18428/

GT3 Pack & Endurance Pack plus Sebring content:
https://store.steampowered.com/itemstore/365960/

Last edited:
Are you the famous JV27 or his ghost that ran laps with me and AUSTmike a few years ago? lol

If you're the "JV27" from the past it would be really awesome to catch up with you so i will message your RD (INBOX) with my Teamspeak ip so you will be able join us over the weekend. Note: Mikec87 isn't the Mike you and i ran laps with. Today he is referred to by "AUSTmike"

AUSTmike and i still get together and race on my Server with the awesome rF2 and the famous GT3 Pack. Both the Endurance Pack and Sebring (paid dlc) are a must buy too!! I put together the "SKIN PACK Addon for GT3 Pack" for Studio-397's GT3 Pack (paid dlc) which they released several months ago.

SKIN PACK Addon:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/skin-pack-addon-for-gt3-pack.18428/

GT3 Pack & Endurance Pack plus Sebring content:
https://store.steampowered.com/itemstore/365960/
yea. its me man. lol. whats up. i couldnt figure out how to DM you. i have to go to LA and then drive a uhaul to Colorado. Ill be back on the 2nd. i have everything but sebring. ill get that when i get back. it said mike from queensland so i figured it had to be him.....

Hi everyone, Just a small (not really...took ages) update to the track with more trees added, the "Lakeside" sign added to the hill, the old water tower redone from scratch, and signs in place but being totally redone soon.

The bridge is purely a place holder. I may build a new one from scratch as I think the bridge should be there.

More updates over the next 2 weeks and then released as a update on Steam.

Another quick update.

Just a quick update of the trees. 90% of the trees are in place around the track.

I will be adding more in the outer area next update.

Still on target for next upload Monday 26th.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back