Queensland Raceway and Lakeside Park Tracks

Hi everyone,

I made these tracks for rFactor some time ago and have converted them to Game Stock Car. They work the same in Automobilista.

I will upload them tonight or in the morning. They are a little dated but work well and Lakeside was made under licence from QR.

I am currently updating both tracks to run in rFactor 2 and these will end up in both rFactor 1 and Am as well. These new tracks will be much nicer looking.

Mike

I realize that others have done the track, and I am more than happy to have them bought up to AMS standards, or if someone can point me to the right tutorials I will myself.

Both tracks are undergoing major updates and these will be temp versions.

Here are two YouTube links to the tracks.

Lakeside:

Queensland Raceway (early WIP)

Last edited:
I'll bet Patrick Giranthon would be willing to help with Lakeside once you are done upgrading it, since he already released Queensland. Maybe you could help him with Queensland by doing extra layouts, or??? Collaboration will give better results and less wasted effort for all involved!

Hi,

Yes, that is a pain. When the race ends cars end up on the start grid.....

I will try myself but I may need to get help with it. I am not the best when it comes to AIW files....

This version of QR is the best rendition for likeness there is. IMO. Good job to the creator and thanks, as I have enjoyed it for years in GTR2 :). It deserves to be brought into the AMS fold fully featured,.. The track side sponsors and the pit lane concrete / rails is perfect. If there could be some bumps in the braking to T1 (like the ones that used to be at T1 @. Curitiba) and a bit of a lump into T2 it would be as I remember when doing track days... I look forward to seeing both these tracks develop. Thanks @Mikec87

WIP04.jpg
Just a little update;

After too many hours getting things working, the mesh is well underway and drives nicely. I will post a video and more WIP as I progress...

Hi everyone,

Well, this is a raw as a track get lol. This is from RF2 but it will end up in AMS. This is the pit area and getting it correct is a pain in the A. Once I am happy with it I will add the armco and the rest of the terrain (hidden at this stage) and you will see it coming to life.

Attachments

• GRAB_001.JPG
    GRAB_001.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 318
  • GRAB_002.JPG
    GRAB_002.JPG
    561.7 KB · Views: 423
  • GRAB_003.JPG
    GRAB_003.JPG
    573.5 KB · Views: 283
  • GRAB_004.JPG
    GRAB_004.JPG