Resource icon

Tracks Queensland Raceway 0.5 Beta 0.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mikec87 submitted a new resource:

Queensland Raceway 0.5 Beta - This is my rFactor creation converted. Version 2.0 is in the works.

I made this track off CAD files and BTB and 3d Max a few years ago.

It is very accurate as I had full access to the track for a day to take photos etc.

It is dated and the new version will be done soon. The AIW are funny as at the end of the race two cars are left at the start finish line. If someone can make a new AIW file...feel free!!

The graphics are not how I like as I do not have the tools to do the track editing and export to the AMS format.

This track is not a competition to...

Read more about this resource...

Is there any chance of combining yours and @Patrick Giranthon versions ?

patricks is really good on the track, it feels good, has some bumps etc but it is not as accurate as yours when it comes to the pits and trackside objects.

to add your pit walls and trackside signage & buildings and a bump or two into T1 braking zone would be a really good version of QR.

just my 2c worth. :)

Is there any chance of combining yours and @Patrick Giranthon versions ?

patricks is really good on the track, it feels good, has some bumps etc but it is not as accurate as yours when it comes to the pits and trackside objects.

to add your pit walls and trackside signage & buildings and a bump or two into T1 braking zone would be a really good version of QR.

just my 2c worth. :)

I am working on the new version with denser mesh and the bumps will be there. It will go to rFactor 2 first along with Lakeside. I am upgrading the signs as well to be more up to date. There will be 4 layouts.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 77 12.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 56 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.7%