Qualifying Bug

P

Peter Byun

• Peter Byun

Last week, I was in a Nordschleife race where the pole sitter decided to leave the qualifying session towards the end of the session. Now another guy who kept on crashing out during qualifying decided to exit the server and re-enter the server because of lag. What happened next was the guy who exited/re-entered the server was placed in the spot vacated by the pole sitter.

I'm not sure if there is a good way to show the bug with the screenshot.

• Jacek Kozlowski

So now im sure its a game bug.I had exacly same thing going on at first race on Anderstrop.I hope Simbin gona solve this problem,maybe with their new patch.It was even worst beacouse happen to me on league day,ruined my and few others race...:mad2:

• Peter Byun

Luckily for me that didn't have an effect on my race.

I've had few instances where I was on pole and a guy exit/re-enters qualifying and his car is on the same grid spot as I am. Now that's was quite frustrating as it caused some damage to the car and a slow getaway from the grid. Simbin needs to stop letting people jump in and out of qualifying because this bug hasn't been resolved. It only seems to be a problem with Race07/GTRe.

Simbin needs to stop letting people jump in and out of qualifying because this bug hasn't been resolved. It only seems to be a problem with Race07/GTRe.

Yes, I have seen this bug in action a few times. I hope they can fix it, ie. stop the new player ending up on pole.
Re stopping people entering during Qualy, that option is available now for Servers if Admin staff choose to use it.

related or not...

qualifying I pass a car, he crashes. he was 2nd, I was 1st, he presses "esc" to go to the pits.. now I am 2nd and he is 1st, until I pass him in the pits, after the line. Basically escaping to the garage "teleports" the player.

odd

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 215 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years