Qualified with pole, but starting the race on position five!

How is that possible? After qualifying with pole position in custom race, with about 0,7 seconds lead distance, I found myself pushed back to position 5 when starting the race! What??? I´ve made pole in quali!! Deactivated penalties!!
Is this a bug? What´s the reason? It´s nothing but annoying.
This happens not every time, but very often!

Timing is messed up right now for some reason. That Minolin math is hard at work!
I finished a race in 3rd yesterday but it said I won!
Other times during races it will show me jump position suddenly for no reason. I'm in 4th. No 12th! No, 4th again. Something is wrong.

How is that possible? After qualifying with pole position in custom race, with about 0,7 seconds lead distance, I found myself pushed back to position 5 when starting the race! What??? I´ve made pole in quali!! Deactivated penalties!!
Is this a bug? What´s the reason? It´s nothing but annoying.
This happens not every time, but very often!
I don't know if this is the case, but if you skip to the end of qualifying rather than wait the full length of time it doesn't count the times you've done.

We don't have such reports on our forums or by our testers. What I can think of is that you had a pole time but when you skipped to the end of the session, some AI cars ended up having a faster laptime due to the accelerated results.

In any case, we can only give you support if you head over to our official forums and make a report with the correct logs attached.

I personally skipped nothing. When simply racing, say lap 5 the game will say that I am running in 10th. Then suddenly it will say something like 4th. Then suddenly it will go back to 10th. Other times, I will be in say 6th position for several laps, the race ends, then it claims I finished in say 3rd. So, truly bizarre. This is all in SP by the way.

And another thing....;)
Why does this show 2018 when there is clearly a 2019 car?
IMG_2722.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 155 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 151 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years