Qualified for Pole but Race in other positions.

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by AprilSwift, Oct 19, 2010.

1. AprilSwift

AprilSwift

Ratings:
    +2
    So many times i have qualified on pole position but when i go to race I ended up on other positions. This happened to me a few times, why does this happen to me?

2. Arsenal

Arsenal

Ratings:
    +0
    Penalties in practice and qualifying. Speeding in the pits, illegal blocking or causing collision.

3. Gonira

Gonira

Ratings:
    +0
    or being rammed by the a.i. :p

4. spreegv12

spreegv12

Ratings:
    +0
    its not those things sometimes ive had it happen twice i was on pole come race sebastion was on pole and im 3rd no penalties in qually or last race guess its a slight bug

5. Gonira

Gonira

Ratings:
    +0
    i'm in the middle of my second season and it never happened to me. are you sure you're playing all three qualifying sessions?

6. Kraken

Kraken

Ratings:
    +0
    Are you sure you're completing the session properly? If you're on pole and then skip to the race I could see what you're saying happening.

7. hijack

hijack

Ratings:
    +0
    Changing to a different tyre between end of qualifying and start of race i.e when adjusting race stratagy gives a 10 place penalty

8. squall0831

squall0831

Ratings:
    +0
    Happened to me too.
    I think it's because you used the replay flashback on your fast lap. This somehow messes up your qualy time or at least it seems to.
    When it happened to me I crashed into the stupid AI at Catalunya right before the end of the 1st sector, used flashback and passed the sector line again. My lap was not very fast and I got the 1st place but ended up on 6th position in the race.

9. abd rahman

abd rahman

Ratings:
    +0
    maybe you qualifying time have been beaten by the Ai,