Put NGP cars in right physics.rbz

Hi, first sorry if my English is bad.

Its many years seen I run RBR ( Before all NGP) and its not easy now.
I found this text
Next, it's the physics' turn. And immediately it's triple caution time! Because VW is an NGP car, you must use the physics.rbz coming with the NGP plugin instead of RBR's original file. (The small yet so important distinction between these two rbz versions is in their physics.lsp files.)

But in RBR folder I found original physics.rbz ( I Think so ) but where put I the NGP car physics ?
Or is it best to use RBRCIT to fix it ? If I understand it correct RBRCIT will fix it for me ?

I have truble with RBRCIT, cant open raight now, some problem with cars.ini so maybe I fix a new download of RBRCIT.

Thanks Anders

Hi

From start all work, then I Update stuff in RBRCIT, after that the cars was stucked in 1 gear.
So I Think I have NGP5 car with NGP6 physics. Then I download a new NGP6 car from RBR ZC but it dont work. So thats why I have to ask you guys. I true Went wrong with the physic.

You should keep things easy and not download cars from the CZ site, just download the latest RBRCIT.ini from that official NGP site http://www.ly-racing.de/viewtopic.php?t=7878 and then in RBRCIT, download and update everything again starting from carList.ini. And finally, do not test with Original RBR cars because they do not have NGP physics and will therefore have the problem you already alluded to with the gears.

(By the way, as I recognise the quote in the 1st post, I should say that since many things have changed drastically with NGP6, large portions of those tutorials are currently out of date and must be either revised or perhaps even removed entirely at some point, but when exactly, I have no idea.)

You should keep things easy and not download cars from the CZ site, just download the latest RBRCIT.ini from that official NGP site http://www.ly-racing.de/viewtopic.php?t=7878 and then in RBRCIT, download and update everything again starting from carList.ini. And finally, do not test with Original RBR cars because they do not have NGP physics and will therefore have the problem you already alluded to with the gears.

(By the way, as I recognise the quote in the 1st post, I should say that since many things have changed drastically with NGP6, large portions of those tutorials are currently out of date and must be either revised or perhaps even removed entirely at some point, but when exactly, I have no idea.)

Thanks porridge. I do download NGP 6.0.744.409 and the latest RBRCIT. So now I drive NGP6 I Think.
I really dont wont to revised or removed the game one more time, but you Think we have to do it in future ?
Now I looking for the drive feeling, and right now DR2 has much better feeling so lot of work to do.
One is the braking, I brake but the car dont stop like it should do. I have T3PA Pro with a brakemod. I dont now which because I bought it used. In RBR controll settings only a few red stacks shows when I brake hard. Maybe 3-4 stacks. In real Life rallycars have a very good braking.

Then the car understeering in slow corner (gear 1-2) , and then the car oversteering in gear 3-4 corners.
Wheel I use is T500. And the car is Fabia R5

And I have fix PC_input and ConstantForceM. 60

Last edited:
I really dont wont to revised or removed the game one more time, but you Think we have to do it in future ?

I see this language barrier is more like the Berlin wall, I wasn't writing about the game at all.

--------

About the brakes: https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/kb/3816-en/

If by "fixing" PC_inputfilter.ini you mean that you deleted it, great, that's what you're supposed to have done. If you meant something else, then you should DELETE the file.

If you can brake to the maximum in the Thrustmaster Control Panel but not in RBR controller setup, it obviously wouldn't be right but I don't know how you can repair it. Perhaps unassigning the brake in-game and then assigning it again could help, or maybe not.

But if you can't apply maximum braking even in the Thrustmaster Control Panel, then you would naturally need to adjust the brake mod.

Hmm, something is wrong with my RBRCIT. I got Microsoft Net fremework 404. I Think the RBRCIT.ini is wrong.

When I open RBRCIT it first says There is no carlist.ini.file. It will now be downloaded.
and then Net fremework comes.

This text is in my RBRCIT.ini Is this correct ? Open with notes
[RBRCIT]
carlist_ini_url = https://www.dropbox.com/s/dwy43s9rt2v1au4/carList.ini?raw=1
# If you want to always hide some car parts instead of using
# the per-car settings, you can use these parameters
#AlwaysHideSteeringWheel = true
#AlwaysHideWipers = true
#AlwaysHideWindShield = true

[ArchiveHandling]
# Optionally you can use an external program for unzipping files, like 7zip (recommended!).
# It will probably work with any other tool, however you will have to figure out the command line arguments pattern string.
# The path to the tool (for 7zip it is 7zg.exe), if you want to use an external unzip program.
# If this file does not exist (or this parameter is not set), RBRCIT will default to the internal unzipper ( before version 1.0.6).
external_unzipper = C:\Program Files\7-Zip\7zg.exe
# The command line arguments pattern string for extracting a file. %1% is the archive file and %2% is the output directory.
arguments_extract = x "%1%" -o"%2%" -aoa

God morning ok. I do it again. When I update carlist.ini in RBRCIT, it ends in RBR folder ?
What contains in the carlist.ini file ?
But first step will be un-install RBRCIT again, and start with a new fresh install ?

Edit 1.I use Winrar to extract all the files.
Edit 2. In my RBR folder I miss the file type. My physics is physics not physics.rbz
and richardburnsrally has not ini after. All ini files has not ini at the end. If I right click I can see that it is correct file typ. Is it becouse I use Winrar ?

Edit 3. is emergency pack what I need if i need to make a new RBRCIT ? Because before I dont used it. Maybe thats why I have truble with it ?

Edit 4. Sorry if I have many questions, but I will try to race RBR without problems :)

Last edited:
God morning ok. I do it again. When I update carlist.ini in RBRCIT, it ends in RBR folder ?
What contains in the carlist.ini file ?
But first step will be un-install RBRCIT again, and start with a new fresh install ?

You can find carList.ini in \RBRCIT\carlist, obvs.

I don't know what the problem is, but sure, if you want to reinstall RBRCIT, that's fine. You can start by restoring the original cars first in RBRCIT before deleting its files + the folders \RBRCIT and \Physics.

And I guess I can't stress this enough: download RBRCIT from ly-racing.de, DO NOT download it again from the original github link!

Edit 3. is emergency pack what I need if i need to make a new RBRCIT ? Because before I dont used it. Maybe thats why I have truble with it ?

You don't need it. Although again, I don't know what the problem is, but if RBRCIT is not crashing all the time, then surely you don't need it. Just do what I told you, and it should be enough.

Edit 1.I use Winrar to extract all the files.
Edit 2. In my RBR folder I miss the file type. My physics is physics not physics.rbz
and richardburnsrally has not ini after. All ini files has not ini at the end. If I right click I can see that it is correct file typ. Is it becouse I use Winrar ?

WinRAR shouldn't affect your Windows settings, but Windows' own settings tend to hide those extensions by default. I don't know what Windows you're on, but maybe you should just google in your own language how to force Windows to show all extensions anyway. (Now, if there are people reading this with Windows 7 who are interested to know: go to My Computer → Menu: Organise → Folder and search options → go to the View tab → uncheck Hide extensions for known file types. Note that you can also make it show hidden files and folders in the same tab, which is recommended.)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 153 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.8%