Push Deploy of Tracks/Car Skins

We don't happen to have any SimBin Game Devs that frequent our site do we?

Well if we do or if someone is in decent contact with them, pass along the thought that a Push Deploy of Tracks/Car Skins, would be a great addition to the game. Sort of like how the Steam Multiplayer deploys, usually these deploys only take about 3-5 minutes dependant on your connection which isn't alot if that time is allocated to the practice.

IIRC this was one of the questions I had answered in the online Q&A we had with SimBin on RSC last year. RSC is still down but the Q&A session became the FAQ that I'm sure is available on here and\or NoGrip.

I think the upshot was that the current DS\Game wasn't capable of doing this, which is a shame as auto downloading of Maps, Tags etc works well on Steam games like CS and other FPS titles. Even if they couldn't fully implement this even something like adding an in-game skin browser along the lines of the online setup browser would be good. I don't think we're likely to see any of these options in updates to the current game or future expansions, fingers crossed for the 1st Lizard title though.

Regards

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back