PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for Assetto Corsa

Misc PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for Assetto Corsa 4.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, I didn't change anything there. Do you have a problem? I know it's a bit dark at night but it can be easily fixed by some CSP Lifghting FX settings.

Try these changes:

Brightness 120%

Headlight wideness: 160%

Optional for better look: Cars lit multiplier: 45%

Optional for better look: Headlights on Interior: 48%

Amby updated PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for PURE and SOL with a new update entry:

Solution for a too dark picture at night

View attachment 583421Hi there. If the new PureLIFE EVO GTS Filter is too dark for you at night, you can easily raise the brightness in the LightingFX tab in CSP settings:

Try these changes:
Brightness 120%

Ifyou want to try my CSP settings to get the look from the videos and screens, download the new package and import it. Sharing...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, I didn't change anything there. Do you have a problem? I know it's a bit dark at night but it can be easily fixed by some CSP Lifghting FX settings.

Try these changes:

Brightness 120%

No problem at all, it's working fine. I'll make the adjusts in lights tab myself then. Thanks

I am using Peter's PureHDR-EYE ppf with a HDR 4k TV running CSP DXGI HDR using WIn10 windowed Desktop mode for HDR. I assume unless your PPF have been calibrated for HDR I would not gain from using them?

Hi. I'm trying to import "_PureLIFE_EVO_GT.config.ini" in Pure as per instructions but i'm unable to locate it in the archive. Would you mind explaining where we should find the config file?

Hi . The config File ist not longer needed, I made some changes in the Filter that delivers the same result. That's why it isn't longer part of the archive.

Hi . The config File ist not longer needed, I made some changes in the Filter that delivers the same result. That's why it isn't longer part of the archive.
Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately, I'm getting over-brightened skies when using only the filter (GTS) and default Pure (.75) Do you have any idea what might be causing this?

Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately, I'm getting over-brightened skies when using only the filter (GTS) and default Pure (.75) Do you have any idea what might be causing this?
This is my result.. Looks quite different:

Attachments

• dsf.jpg
    dsf.jpg
    584.4 KB · Views: 62
Yeah unfortunately pure 0.75 hasn't the upcoming exposure exponent control. It will be corrected in the next pure release.
Ahhh ok :) That explains a lot. Is it possible to share your Pure config in the mean time then? I really like what you achieved

Here are two pics that compares Pure 0.75 and Pure 0.111. Same filter, same setting, same (default) config. Stay tuned, the new pure version will come within 1-2 weeks according to Peter Boese. Don't know when the new CSP version will arrive.

Attachments

• Pure_075.jpg
    Pure_075.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Pure_0111.jpg
    Pure_0111.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 53

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years