PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for Assetto Corsa

Misc PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for Assetto Corsa 4.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi mate, first of all very good job I really like your filter. Just one thing, I can't really decide which is the best of the three at the moment I chose EVO GT with your imported settings for Pure but one thing for me needs to be adjusted, the sky hue seems to have too much magenta in it, what would you think of considering to give it an adjustment?

Amby updated PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for PURE and SOL with a new update entry:

First look: Something new is coming... PureLIFE Evo GTS

Hey mates, long time no see. I was very busy with my job and some private things within the last weeks. Sorry for that. But I'm still working on my filter pack and there will be a new version within the next two weeks.

PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for PURE and SOL 2.0 will contain updated versions of my previous filters and a brand new one... the PureLIFE Evo GTS.

View attachment 577101

As you can see in the two short clips, my new PURE-filter is quite different compared to the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Amby updated PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for PURE and SOL with a new update entry:

Welcome PureLIFE GTS

Hi AC-fans. As announced I'm proud to present a new update on my PureLIFE-FIlter pack. This release brings some small adjustments to the previous filters and contains a new one: PureLIFE GTS

View attachment 582607
View attachment 582608View attachment 582609View attachment 582610View attachment 582611

GTS is a bit different because it combines a new...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for sharing your work. Question: Did you forget to include the Pure script lua files in this version? Because you say they are an optional extra. I still have the old ones though. Are they the same? Thanks.

Thanks for sharing your work. Question: Did you forget to include the Pure script lua files in this version? Because you say they are an optional extra. I still have the old ones though. Are they the same? Thanks.
Hi. The lua file is only designed for the EvoGT Filter. I found out when it's used on other filters of the pack there will be strange behavior. GTS is designed for the standard Pure lua so I decided to let the edited one go. But I forgot to explain it in the update post.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%