Pure

Disney Interactive Studios is working on a new off-road racegame, called Pure. It will be no cartoon racer, but a real adult racing game where you can race on Quads.

The game itself is developed by Climax Racing, which is bought by Disney in 2006. Last July, Climx Racing changed their name to Black Rock Studio. Climax is known for their MotoGP series and the ATV Offroad Fury games.

The player can challenge the AI drivers or up to 16 drivers in online mode. All of the tracks are based on real life locations, and the player can jump over deep cliffs and can perform aerial stunts.

Pure is about to be released in Spring 2008 on PC, XBOX360 and PS3.

Screenshots: http://www.xgn.nl/ps3/screenshots/1796/pure/

• Roy Stevens

i want a PS3 cos my Xbox 360 is rubbish and broken :(

iv got both ps3 and xbox360. i would not swap 360 for ps3 .360 is way better at the moment for online gaming ..just my 2 p's worth..

There is a demo available for this game:

PURE DEMO

Make sure you got something to read when you try this demo though... the loading times are ridiculous... I actually alt-tabbed to my desktop to play some minesweeper while it was loading :D. And it also locked up once. Looked nice though and reminded me of Motocross Madness (which was fun!). But haven't played it much because I got bored looking at the loading screen and removed it asap.

• Stuart Neal

I enjoyed Motorcross madness and so did the kids! I cant play it on the new upgrade though. I hope this doesnt disappoint!

• Stuart Neal

cant play the demo very slow and cant change the video settings.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 423 39.7%