PuRe IMO Tyres & Utilities

Apps PuRe IMO Tyres & Utilities 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
I removed my plugin, downloaded the file from Race Department and placed it in SimHub directory, it worked for me, but I am checking with Simhub developer to explore any potential issue, I'll post back here
Hi Stuart,
You have to unblock the file. Right Click the plugin, under General tab, find out the Security option and check Unblock.
This should solve your issue :)

Hi, thanks for your job. Is it possbile assign one button to show next page on my dashboard (on usbd480) and another button to show next value on (for example) in tyre temp? now when I push one button to show next page on usbd480 also change page in pure tyre, lol.

Hi, thanks for your job. Is it possbile assign one button to show next page on my dashboard (on usbd480) and another button to show next value on (for example) in tyre temp? now when I push one button to show next page on usbd480 also change page in pure tyre, lol.

Hi Giustino! If you are using GraphicalDash Plugin to change page for USBD480 then I'm afraid there is no way to separate them right now. I will ask Wotever if he plans to make a specific next page command for usbd480.

I have had experience of this personally when having multiple overlay apps and I want to change page on 1, everything changes. This encouraged me to put the Target Temperature Select on IMO Tyres on the main page, I guess I could move the hot and cold deltas onto the first page also, thus removing the need to change page on it at all ;) I'll try to find a layout with it all on one page that looks neat for the next update.

Wotever has also numerous feature requests for "home page" style rebound in SimHub, where the app will default to the main page of the app after 5 seconds for example. You are not alone! :D

Don't forget you can cycle the different pressure values with Action A also :D

Last edited:
is there a way to assign steering buttons to change timer and delta lcd on screen overlay
Hi Damian! There is yes! In SimHub, Controls & Events, you can assign any button you have to GraphicalDashPlugin.Next Screen & Previous Screen :)
You can loop through the screens with 1 button if you only have 1 spare too ;)

In the Simhub dash I have reconfigured the keys for the buttons that are on iPad Button Box page. But only the camera button(have it assigned to F1) does work. The other buttons are normal alphabet keys but those don't work.

On the iPad I have tried it with the Safari and the Chrome browser.

What am i doing wrong?

EDIT
I have found the cause and the solution. Because I am using Content Manager I did need to make a change in the settings of Content Manager. At the control settings I did need to enable "Combine with keyboard"

Last edited:
PuRe_AdDicT updated PuRe IMO Tyres & Utilities with a new update entry:

v1.1 Beta w/ACC Specific IMO Tyres App

v1.1 Beta w/ACC Specific IMO Tyres App

- Added support for ACC with it's own IMO Tyres App
- Camber now visible
- Set default temp colour range to match the game (adjustable on app)
- Added ACC specific properties for storing of your settings
- Dry Tyres Only - Wets not yet supported (The game does not trasmit data as to tyre type at the moment - wet tyres have a different optimum temp range)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi sorry but i am not able to finalize the installation on my cp. afterburner not connected and i dont find in simhub Pure Imo Tyres, i hope u can help me understand my mistake, thx

I'm loving the idea of this app to help me refine my tyre camber in my setups.

However, I am not getting the IMO distinction in the diagram. Even when the tyres are up to temp, the tyres in the display just stay a light blue color and never changes to green or beyond, despite the temps being correct on the numbers side when compared to the tyre temp in the sim and having already setting the cold, hot and target temps in the config screen on the app. Everything else in the app updates, like psi and temps, just not the visual aspect showing the I, M and O coloring for the temps at a given time.

anyway ideas? Can you tell me what simple thing I'm missing here :p I've followed all of the instructions in the READ ME already of course. I'm really wanting to get an idea of exactly which parts of my tyres are in contact with the road when going around a circuit.

This is for ACC btw. :)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%