PuRe IMO Tyres & Utilities

Apps PuRe IMO Tyres & Utilities 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content

PuRe_AdDicT

Creator - PuRe IMO Tyres App
PuRe_AdDicT submitted a new resource:

PuRe_AdDicT - IMO Tyres & Utilities - Powered by SimHub

PuRe IMO Tyres & Utilities (Powered by SimHub)

Coming Soon :D (Beware of imitations ;))

Powered by the best Sim Racing Support Software on the planet, SimHub!!!

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.10252/

PuRe IMO Tyres - A camber and PSI suggest app based on inner, middle and outer tyre and track temps live data.

PuRe iPad Button Box - A SimHub dash for iPad with assignable buttons and map

PuRe Timer - 8 char...

Read more about this resource...

Ciao,potrei per cortesia avere il percorso esatto e la procedura di installazione? grazie

Hello, could I please have the exact route and the installation procedure? thank you

Ciao,potrei per cortesia avere il percorso esatto e la procedura di installazione? grazie

Hello, could I please have the exact route and the installation procedure? thank you

Hello!

First, you require SimHub

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.10252/

Then you follow these instructions included in the Read Me

INSTALLATION

1 INSTALL THE FONT INCLUDED IN THE FOLDER (LiquidCrystal_0)

(It's required for PuRe Delta & PuRe Timer!!) Right Click the font and choose install.

2 Copy the contents of the PuRe IMO Tyres & Utilities folder into your SimHub directory folder.

3 Restart SimHub, the apps will now be available to you - Activate Afterburner Connector and Pureaddict Plugin in SimHub Settings

4 Afterburner (MSI) must be installed and running for display of FPS and GPU load/temp data in PuRe HW Monitor

Last edited:
PuRe_AdDicT updated PuRe IMO Tyres & Utilities with a new update entry:

VERSION UPDATE 1.0.3 - Happy New Year!

VERSION UPDATE

IMO Tyres - Camber Suggest was suggesting too much negative camber and scrubbing straight line speed - CamberDelta adjusted
IMO Tyres - Camber Suggest is now hidden while in pits and until a valid reading is available (after at least 60 seconds of first lap out)
IMO Tyres - Moved Target Temperature Select to main page

View attachment 228920

Read the rest of this update entry...

(NB You must have pureaddictplugin enabled in SimHub settings for the app to work)

Great app but I,m not seeing anywhere to enable this plugin in the settings, can you post a screen shot of how to do this please?

(NB You must have pureaddictplugin enabled in SimHub settings for the app to work)

Great app but I,m not seeing anywhere to enable this plugin in the settings, can you post a screen shot of how to do this please?

Hi! Please see photo attached showing the location of plugins in Simhub :)
Untitled.png

Ok I must have put the plugin in the wrong place because its not showing up, I get the "Afterburner connector" showing but not PureAddict plugin.

The .dll goes in the main "Simhub" folder?

Yes! The 6 items you unzip go into the SimHub main directory (DashTemplates folder, JavascriptExtensions folder, LiquidCrystal_0 font (you must also install this font to your system for PuRe Timer & PuRe Delta) the READ ME (which has the install instructions) and the plugin ;)

****Don't drag the folder "PuRe IMO Tyres & Utilities vx.x.x" complete into the SimHub directory, just the contents!!****

I am on SimHub v6.2.2, I was able to remove the plugin from my SimHub folder and have it disappear from the list when i restarted SimHub, then I closed SimHub and re-added the plugin and after a restart, i could see the plugin in the list again.

Can you check that you have latest version of SimHub and also that you don't have multiple SimHub directories? Restart everything and pls report back :)

I reinstalled SimHub v6.2.2, followed your instructions and put the files back in, its still not showing up.

Can you uninstall your files then re-use your uploaded files?, maybe the plugin has become corrupt?

Last edited:
I reinstalled SimHub v6.2.2, followed your instructions and put the files back in, its still not showing up.

Can you uninstall your files then re-use your uploaded files?, maybe the plugin has become corrupt?
I removed my plugin, downloaded the file from Race Department and placed it in SimHub directory, it worked for me, but I am checking with Simhub developer to explore any potential issue, I'll post back here

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%