Purchase only in 1 place?

I've been looking all over(retail sites) for this game, but it seems it's only available on the official website, am i right in thinking this is the case then?

Sorry for the noob Question, this product has been on my mind for a while and i am considering buying it to play with you guy's and have a better experience in racing.

Cheers,

Scott.

Hi Scott,

The game is available in digital format (download) as you know from the official site, www.game-stockcar.com.br .

The DVD is currently available only through brazilian stores. I have contacted our distributor NC Games to see if they know of any retailer customer that might ship the Game abroad. I´ll let you know as soon as we have some info on that.

Anyone else interested on the DVD may contact contatosite@ncgames.com.br for more information.

Thank you Reiza, i would prefer a hard DVD Copy if that is possible, it would be fantastic, but i know this is your first game and your budget must have been limited, i can understand.

Thank you for the fast response, if that is not possible i will buy the digital download.

Thanks Bram i was just about to ask that, most DVD Cases are the same all over the world, would Reiza have the possibility to make a pdf for the cover and i'll print it of myself and do it, i will get it by download and burn it since you mentioned it.

if this is possible i'll show you pictures of the awesome case :) ... special dvd paper will be used to :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back