F1 2010 Puncture solution dunno if already posted.....

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
When i get a puncture do any of u guys use flashbacks as for me i don't get one after i go past the bit where i got one. call me cheating or what not but helps if ur near the end and worked hard on your race for it to be spoiled. hence only used it twice couldn't let go of the points lol.

o sorry if some1 has spoke about this already.

I play the game on Hard diff and yes if I can catch a puncture with a flashback wll use one. Its also not cheating the game if the option is given to you.

Also "Aerodynamics is for those who cannot manufacture good engines." does not make sence, Aerodynamics play the fundamental part of keeping the car on the track aswell as strightline speed.

I play the game on Hard diff and yes if I can catch a puncture with a flashback wll use one. Its also not cheating the game if the option is given to you.

Also "Aerodynamics is for those who cannot manufacture good engines." does not make sence, Aerodynamics play the fundamental part of keeping the car on the track aswell as strightline speed.

Lol cool cool. Yeah lol i thought so to but he said it look it up lol jus a quote i got online lol

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back