rF2 Puma PO52 @ Macau - Saturday 28 Sep 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
SERVER IS UP!

NOTE: The GetMod service is available once again, so any missing component files that are required for this event (except for paid DLC, if applicable) will be automatically downloaded and installed when joining the server.

In please!

Just did some laps with this car/track combo. It's gonna be fun. Only thing I don't like is the weight of the wheel when you're catching a slide. Seems a bit too heavy compared to the weight of the rest of the wheel. Maybe I'll add some dampening for this car specifically.

In please!

Just did some laps with this car/track combo. It's gonna be fun. Only thing I don't like is the weight of the wheel when you're catching a slide. Seems a bit too heavy compared to the weight of the rest of the wheel. Maybe I'll add some dampening for this car specifically.

Welcome aboard m8 :thumbsup:

BTW, I thought it might be a good idea to note that you will likely want to turn up the steering lock in the car setup for this one, as you will have quite a hard time getting through the Melco hairpin if you keep it at default (it can be done, but it is much harder to do consistently IMO, especially in a race).

Very disappointed in the turn out ..sixteen sign ups and seven "no shows" you know who you are :thumbsdown: it really is not acceptable, how hard is it to sign out?

Thanks for those that did sign out, it makes life so much easier :thumbsup:

I was having a great race holding 3rd place, much better than what I was expecting :thumbsup: and then, bang hit the darn wall at 130mph ..yes I wrecked my suspension, end of my race :mad:

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and many congrads to all those that finished, it was a very difficult track at speed ..but so much fun ..I hope you all had some fun :thumbsup:

The "Green Hell Legend" next week, try to get plenty of practice in :thumbsup:

Woohoo, my second racedepartment victory. Again on a street circuit. Must by because I love rally driving.
What happened to p2? You had to pit after 2 laps? Would have been a great battle.

I was basically driving on my own the whole race with Daniel at 15 sec behind me. Looked like he had some fun battles though?

Thanks to all who joined, shame on the guys who didn’t show up!

It was great fun, and really intense. Truly an amazing combo. I will upload my race later if it's OK, I forgot to ask.

Thanks for the race!

rFactor2_2019_09_28_22_59_26_611.png

rFactor2_2019_09_28_23_01_21_938.png

rFactor2_2019_09_28_23_06_29_943.png

And one for @Stephen Gibb ;)

rFactor2_2019_09_28_23_10_59_349.png

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.4%