rF2 Puma GTE @ Oulton Park - Thu 12 Dec 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
A nice grid this evening and some great racing too. I'm out on a works Christmas party next week, but Craig has kindly offered to host for us.

Thanks to you all for racing this year. Have a great holiday period and I'll see you all soon. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thanks for that guys, really glad i got the Reiza pack! Not sure if i love or hate this car, as it wanted to kill me quite often, but it was fun when i had it facing the right way. Race 2 got a bit interesting when Pauli spun in front of the pack, but it was cool racing through again. I spun on the last lap all by myself and had Steve up my chuff towards the finish line. Never a dull moment!

Thanks again!

It was fun, despite I made many mistakes -mostly because I'm still not used to racing with H pattern shifter (and of course the car had tendency to oversteer). Also had some fights in both races. They were not boring as sometimes it's the case with GT3 etc.

It was fun, despite I made many mistakes -mostly because I'm still not used to racing with H pattern shifter (and of course the car had tendency to oversteer). Also had some fights in both races. They were not boring as sometimes it's the case with GT3 etc.

Yes, I love old stuff, because it's more physical to drive. You really have to work with wheel and pedals and be very active.

I love it... It's not as sterile as Gt3 etc

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing