EU Puma GTE @ Oulton Park - Thu 12 Dec 2019

Craig Dunkley

10000RPM
Staff
Premium
Jun 9, 2013
Thanks Denis, that was a lot of fun :thumbsup::thumbsup:

First race was having some great battles, was even side side with someone for several corners :thumbsup:

Second race note so good, lost connection ..the issue was my end.

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and all the drivers that finished ..this was not an easy combo, so very well done :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
Jun 18, 2013
A nice grid this evening and some great racing too. I'm out on a works Christmas party next week, but Craig has kindly offered to host for us.

Thanks to you all for racing this year. Have a great holiday period and I'll see you all soon. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Ross McGregor

2000RPM
Premium
Dec 18, 2008
Thanks for that guys, really glad i got the Reiza pack! Not sure if i love or hate this car, as it wanted to kill me quite often, but it was fun when i had it facing the right way. Race 2 got a bit interesting when Pauli spun in front of the pack, but it was cool racing through again. I spun on the last lap all by myself and had Steve up my chuff towards the finish line. Never a dull moment!

Thanks again!

Reactions: Denis Betty

Daniel R.

250RPM
Premium
Sep 9, 2016
Was a great evening guys.
The coolest thing about club racing is, that you almost always find somebody with same speed and skills. So there is always huge potential for great racing...

See you next time folks.
Thanks for hosting!!

avenger82

Krzysztof Maj
Nov 5, 2011
It was fun, despite I made many mistakes -mostly because I'm still not used to racing with H pattern shifter (and of course the car had tendency to oversteer). Also had some fights in both races. They were not boring as sometimes it's the case with GT3 etc.

Reactions: Ross McGregor

Daniel R.

250RPM
Premium
Sep 9, 2016
It was fun, despite I made many mistakes -mostly because I'm still not used to racing with H pattern shifter (and of course the car had tendency to oversteer). Also had some fights in both races. They were not boring as sometimes it's the case with GT3 etc.
Yes, I love old stuff, because it's more physical to drive. You really have to work with wheel and pedals and be very active.

I love it... It's not as sterile as Gt3 etc

Reactions: Ross McGregor