Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Not by using SimSync bud sorry... but here is the link for the WCP F1 2014 individual tracks. They are rFactor tracks and you should first convert them manually. Then copy them to the same folder.
That's the best I can do - Otherwise I'll have tons of tabs on my SimSync App.
The other option is to Simsync the track pack bit by bit. Each track is approximately 200MB in size. So simsync... 300MB at a time and you'll most probably have a complete track or two after each sync. When you simsync again - you'll only have to continue with remaining files. Eventually you'll have all of them.

I can load the Racing Weekend, but if I try the reverse Special event, the game crashes saying it can't load cloudshigh.mas
ideas (to fix, or where I can find the file?) please?

Does anyone know of Watkins Glen for Game Stock Car please? Preferably the layout they use in the United Sports Car Championship, but any will do. I appreciate any pointers. Edit: I have the 75 version, it's a more modern one I am looking, as in the map below. Thank you so much.
Watkins_Glen_International_Circuit_Map.png

Do you know where the original track comes from please? I'd like to use it in the race club if it is any good after testing, but it can't be an illegal conversion.
I don't think you will be able to use it then Andrew. I have not seen a proper original Watkins that you could use, on my travels around the interwebs unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%