Resource icon

Tracks Pukekohe (V8 Supercars) 2.1

Nox

6000RPM
Premium
Loving all the Aussie V8 tracks you've been posting. Thanks so much!

(Just curious, are the other Aussie tracks like Adelaide on your list?)

And don't forget Barbagallo I posted some weeks ago ;-).

Most of them are used in Fvee if I remember well.

I don't have rights for Adelaide at this moment. Richo is updating Phillip Islands and some others. Next tracks will follow but no more australian tracks for the moments ;-)

Greg Latty

1000RPM
Premium
Im not seeing a download link?

EDIT- Nevermind found it. The format of the website changed. Its no longer on top.. Duh Thanks for all the tracks man

Kenny Paton

10000RPM
Staff
Premium
And don't forget Barbagallo I posted some weeks ago ;-).

Most of them are used in Fvee if I remember well.

I don't have rights for Adelaide at this moment. Richo is updating Phillip Islands and some others. Next tracks will follow but no more australian tracks for the moments ;-)
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
On my way to get it as I type. I've got an old Surfers by NeelJ that I converted using the tool so that'll keep me going citywise till you get round to it. Great job you're doing Patrick. There really aren't enough thumbs up around to show our appreciation.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: