Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Strange...never had that before....I have just re-downloaded and tried the sync. I also get your error...I fear Angelq has taken the files down or just the server his files are hosted on is currently offline?

Try the file I posted in post 158...this gets the 2014 and 2015 mod working...no tracks or DTM cars though in my file as it was only intended to solve some of the F1 car problems others were having.

I could post the tracks etc if you let me know ;)

Last edited:
Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Pukekohe Historic - Pukekohe for GSCEx

pukeH%5B1%5D.jpg

Hi everyone.

Here is a new SuperV8 track for the coming car.
Version is 2012, without chicane for high speed races!

Usual stuff added, LOD corrections, road bumps added or modified, etc, etc

One little word about the crowdfunding. I usually see about 700/1000 downloads for each track, sometime more. And crowdfunding has only 319 contributors.
All has always been totally free concerning updates....

Read more about this resource...

ledrl is the material name for the speed limiter light on the cars motec but in gsc it isnt working? all info leds are working but this one i cant get working on any of my cars... someone knows if theres a different material name for it? :O_o:

Thank You Patrick. I agree totally about the crowdfunding. Reiza has continually provided us with new content free of charge. They have an opportunity to take the title to its max, but reality dictates that financially its not possible without increased revenue. I hope everyone who has enjoyed all the free additions to an already great game will help out as much as they can.And thank you Patrick for another great track.

I do appreciate Reiza the developer, they have added a lot of content to the base game since I purchased. But, I'm one of those downloaders of your mods (you stated you didn't create most of them) you talk of and do appreciated the time it takes you to modified old content for GSCEx. But the reality, for me, is I don't play GSCE much. In my case I don't have much time and usually start with rFactor 2, then R3E, then a few minutes in PCARS, Dirt Rally, AC, and GSCE (and a few other more arcade racing games for a change - all Grid, F1, Dirt, etc.). For the time I spend in GSCE I feel the purchase was justified but I don't know if I want to invest $50 for an unseen game, anything lower than $50 is nothing more that what I have now.
Everyone will play their sims differently, and get more or less enjoyment from their investments. I'm hoping for Reiza continued success and will purchase their new game if and when it's finished.
Just thought I would comment as everyone has a story, there isn't a one-size-fits-all.

1st gen Opala, 5 laps in: 'Meh, only 2 real corners, not much going on here...he's put way too many banners there as well, i don't like it...'

1st gen Opala, 20 laps in: 'Woohoo, the 1st section is amazing, sliding from one turn to another. :ninja:
So is the hard braking after the straight and the last left-right also demands precision to get it right, almost full throttle at the edge of grip...And now there's room for a 1.12 even ? No way !
What banners ? :D'

Fun stuff. Thx, Pat. :thumbsup:

It's a fun track with the Formula 3 as well. You go from "omg need to brake how do I brake??!" when approaching the first couple of tight corners to "I wonder if I can go full throttle on the last one..." Spoiler alert: you kinda can, but you need to turn at one exact moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 191 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%