Public WTCC @ Monza Wed 2/11

There will be a public RACEDEPARTMENT.COM USA server setup on Wed @ Monza with all the WTCC cars (07, 06 and 87).
- Qualifiers 30mins
- Race 6laps

I will try to drag there some of the West Coast boys at ~9:30PM PST (Mitch, Bob, Chris, Marcel? and Marty?).

Hope to see some others on the track to promote RD in North America.

it was fun while I was there! Apologies to Cmmodore...... and pascal......... unintentional contact by a guy new to WTCC cars.

Saw BOB LUNESKI out there too! nice accord BOB!

For you noobs like me.....DON"T EVER SELECT THE E46 320si BIMMER! What a pile of crap! I found the ALFA (bleeeeeck!) much easier to drive......

How difficult is it to set up a server? perhaps I could get an east coast server going on free nights!

• Gene Bowling

i heard the first round of qual, and race, was a mess. people driving backwards, crashing, the works,

i was there for the 2nd round and had a blast, good racing. nothing crazy going on.
made contact with one guy in a three way battle, sorry, still good.

i'm not sure who is who.
did i race with any of you last night?

Gene

No bob. No one can see your custom skins... sorry:(

There was a lot of good and a lot of bad IMO.
The bad, I kicked and banned maybe over 20 people for various behavior.
The good, we had about 6 races with 20+ drivers!! Even if we get 1 or 2 of them to join RD that would be a great success.

• Ed Che

hey eric, thanks for having that server up last night. it was fun! i was in for the last races before it was shut down. just got the game a few weeks ago and still learning the cars and tracks, so noob alert here. i have another friend i race with and hopefully we can get some more games in with you guys more when your servers go up in the future :)thanks

hi emdj,

can i suggest to you to apply for the racing club, that way you'll be able to get in our passworded server and have clean and fair racing everytime you'll race. first you need to ask for a name change ( real name ) here http://forum.racedepartment.com/forum-help/522-name-change-thread-50.html#post227820 and then apply for the racing club here http://forum.racedepartment.com/applications/ .

welcome to the NA community :handshake:

hey eric, thanks for having that server up last night. it was fun! i was in for the last races before it was shut down. just got the game a few weeks ago and still learning the cars and tracks, so noob alert here. i have another friend i race with and hopefully we can get some more games in with you guys more when your servers go up in the future :)thanks

BOB, that skin thing was different in a sailing sim I play. It took time for each player to download your skin in a cache file inthe game. We used to use locator files to speed up the process foranyone not haveing it cached yet, not sure how thisgame works regarding skins displayed in the game.

If you are in a car that is all blue then no, you were blue nose / white body I believe.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 434 39.7%