rF2 [PUBLIC] WEC Sprint GT Racing @ Pukekohe - Wednesday 25th March 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
WEC_Flyer.png

IMPORTANT:
This event will be run public and we will have multiple sprint races after one anothers. You don't have to sign-up, but you can (premium membership is not required) so we are able to see how the interest is. It would be great if you can mention your favorite time to join as well. You are free to join whenever you want and drive as many or as little races you want. An admin will be around in case it gets to much "public server style" ;)

Event Details:
Server:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM WEC
Build: 930
Track: Pukekohe
Cars:

- GTR GT1 v0.6 (Download)
- Corvette GT2 v0.6 (Download)
- Camaro GT3 v0.6 (with BOP) (Download)
- Apex Modding GT3 (Download),
- Honda Civic NGTC (Download)
- BMW E90 WTCC (Download)

Mod: Download via Server

Everything should be downloadable via server, upon login.

With the latest release of the Apex Modding GT3 mod both this and the ISI BOP cars are a lot closer on pace. However, the ISI BOP cars will be further refined and their stint length will be brought in line with the Apex Modding cars so that there is no need for adding weight penalties. The GT-R will face a slight reduction in speed after its pace at the Nordschleife was better compared to the other BOP cars.

You will have the following cars to choose from:
  • GT Class:
    • Nissan GTR GT1 (ISI with BOP)
    • Chevrolet Corvette GT2 (ISI with BOP)
    • Chevrolet Camaro GT3 (ISI with BOP)
    • Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3 (Apex Modding)
    • BMW Z4 GT3 (Apex Modding)
    • Porsche 911 GT3 (Apex Modding)
    • Ferrari 458 GT3 (Apex Modding)
  • Super Touring Class:
    • BTCC Honda Civic NGTC (ISI)
    • BMW E90 WTCC (Slow Motion)
Customs skins: Skin sharing will be enabled

Weather: Dry
Road condition: Rubber on track were possible
Tyre wear: Normal
Fuel use: 1x
Mechanical failure: Time scaled
Flag rules: Black only

Assists
Traction control:
Low (with the ISI GTs you must choose the TC upgrade +50 kg to use TC)
Auto-clutch: Allowed

Race - Wednesday, 25th March 2015
Starting from:
18:00 GMT until how long you want
Practice: 0 to 20min
Qualifying: 15min
Race: 15min [standing start] and then we start over ;)

RaceDepartment Calendar: Click here
Server password: PUBLIC
Racing rules:
Click here
GMT Clock: Click here

1. Frederic Schornstein : 18:00 GMT
  2. Gijs van Elderen : 20:00 GMT
  3. Stefan Woudenberg : 19:00 GMT
  4. Wolff Lynx : 18:30 GMT
  5. Andreas Ford: 20:00 GMT
  6. Amedeo Fiorella : 19:30 GMT
  7. Driver(s)
  8. Driver(s)
  9. Driver(s)
  10. Driver(s)
  11. Driver(s)
  12. Driver(s)
  13. Driver(s)
  14. Driver(s)
  15. Driver(s)
  16. Driver(s)
  17. Driver(s)
  18. ...
utp: 5 FS

Last edited:
Was a lot of fun. We should this more often, just race after race after race, I think 10 minute races are fine and maybe use multiple circuits too. :)
Yep, I enjoyed it a lot. I joined the server 4 hours ago and just left now with a few small brakes in between. The cars are still a big unbalanced, but that provided good racing. I definetely went side-by-side though nearly every corner tonight a real joy :)

Great fun.
I only had a little practice with the GTR so when i changed cars things were interesting. It took a while to get used to all the changes but that made it even better.

One thing that was really annoying me more than it should was the cars dash sometimes didn't load correctly. It's not the first time it happens and so far it's always on multiplayer. You can see it the the image below the rpm lights, gear and fuel have that glitch. Am i the only one with this problem?

VeZcnhG.jpg

One thing that was really annoying me more than it should was the cars dash sometimes didn't load correctly. It's not the first time it happens and so far it's always on multiplayer. You can see it the the image below the rpm lights, gear and speed have that glitch. Am i the only one with this problem?

It's something to report to ISI on the forum. I know @Stefan Woudenberg had an "LOD" issue with his interieur from the LMP. Actually he didn't !!! :p But some others did. It's fixed for a while now. ;)

Yep, true. I think that issue is fixed for the LOLA. :D I also have the same isue as Joao with the dash. For me it is also unreadable like yours, also the little fan isn't running anymore. Seems like we should get a fix from ISI for this car. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 62 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 126 13.7%