Public servers (merged thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,

I know public servers have a bad reputation, but the past few days, I have been racing on 100mbit mini racing a number of times, and each time, was ruined, more badly than an average public server day.

I have noticed the offenders were from a 'Team' called: VDK. To show you guys what I mean, they had about 3 of their VDK guys, on brands hatch indy lined up blocking paddock hill bend, and there were about 16 cars crashing there thanks to them. They also spam the chat thread with child like comments, and spam with quick chat messages in race.

Max-Yvan Liegrace was with me yesterday when they were also racing and wrecking.

What I cannot understand, is that why a 'Team' dedicate themselves to soley wrecking everyone else's race. Normally, its just one or 2 individuals, but a whole team doing that? It just beggars beleif!

I am so angry after the incident a few mintues ago, that I came here to write this up, to warn you of these VDK 'children' if you ever race on public servers with these guys, I recommend leaving if they are on, as I will be doing that in the future. Persistent wreckers on there every day just totally and utterly kills the game, even more than the odd person who wrecks one or 2 poor souls.

VDK Wreckers:
VDK Pika
VDK Stoffel

I pray that these 2 in particular never bother any of you.

Regards

PS Sorry for my outburts, but this has happened too many times, and normally I put things like this aside, but this has persistently gone on, and therefore, I thought I should at least warn you gentleman, should you wish to race on a public server again in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back