Public GT-Club @ Brands Hatch Wed 2/18

There will be a public RACEDEPARTMENT.COM USA server setup on Wed @ Brands Hatch with the GT-Clubs on 2/18.
- Qualifiers 30mins
- Race 6laps

I will not be racing, but I will spectat all the action. I cant be watching everyone at all times. If you see any suspicious behavior save a quick chat that says "server help" and I'll get to u right away:) I know it is a little cheesy, but it will help me to boot the bad apples a little faster.

Hope to see you guys tomorrow to promote RD in North America.

Eric thanks for putting in the time to host a race.

I am totally out of my league in a GT car right now. Dramatically different than the race 07 cars and I am waaaay over my head tonight.

Going to have to checj out the set ups forum and down load some files and see if that helps me out.

Thanks again for hosting!

Eric,

Not so much the RWD got me as I couldn't find any balance in the car. It would go from understeer to over steer prtty easily so I was flashy but slow as hell on a track I know very well.

I started in the Z4 but it was really tough to drive. I went to viper next and it was more stable but still not an effective set up in it yet for me.

Like everything else, I'll have to learn the car as I definitely wil jump in anything and try to make it fly!

You just have to be much smoother in the gt's Eric. Make all your actions long, smooth and deliberate. You need to plan ahead a little more than in the Touring cars because of the extra distance you will travel during your reaction time. Other main thing to remember is that often half throttle and short shifting out of corners will be as quick as giving it the beans and spinning the rears a bit.

As with all the cars in Race the default setups are quite understeary so its worth checking out the setup guide for a few quick tips on resolving that and getting the car a bit more nimble and responsive, however doing so will require more control of the throttle on corner exit.

Sorry I missed the races, guys :( Spent from 3:30 to 11:30 tearing walls down in my Sister's house. Doh. I was looking forward to the GT-Club races.

Eric, grats on SUPERMODERATOR! What powers did they give you? :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back