Public Beta 1.0.7 is out, go get it and try.

Included in this new beta, something often asked for many who use it in simracing:

- Added initial TrackIR plugin implementation.
NOTE: a specific profile is required to be set up, please follow our forums for more information.

:);):thumbsup:

Thats a good beta-patch. Tested @ Spa and Brands: Curbs aren't grabbing my front tyres anymore. Also the performance seems to be improved.
Shared memory has been expanded also hopefully making the CC Spotter functionally.

I tried it briefly, and so far I like the new 5-point stuff, no more random wtf kerb spins.

I also tried the career, but I got pit-teleported after the pit window closed, even though I did pit during the pit window. After some reading I suspect it must have happened because no driver swap was performed, but I have no idea how to do that in VR, anyone knows how to do that?

I also tried the career, but I got pit-teleported after the pit window closed, even though I did pit during the pit window. After some reading I suspect it must have happened because no driver swap was performed, but I have no idea how to do that in VR, anyone knows how to do that?
No glue about it works in VR. :unsure:
But I've to change the next driver in the MFD.
It's in the pit options where you now can also see informations about stint times of the driver.

I've to set it manual. Otherwise disqualification.
It happened to me twice before I've had figured out how it's working now. :whistling:

I'll add a screenshot ASAP :thumbsup:

Reactions: mms
has anyone tried out yet to change widgets' position and size? How can one access this? I'd love to get the "... remaining" counter out of my virtual mirror on the last lap.
There is nothing mentioned in the changelog about "change widgets position". Just:
- Added option to scale race HUD widgets.
NOTE: in this implementation it allows the player to resize the elements of the race HUD overall.

This can be done in the HUD option:
-first option
t1aDGYB.jpg

Like I said you've to do it by yourself:
LKflTBm.jpg

Change the next driver in the MFD.

lgvcJdI.jpg

If you're doing everything right it should be going green and valid.
You'll see and hear a message about "mandatory pitstop clear" also.

Greets After_Midnight

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 270 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 180 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 181 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 133 7.5%
  • < 5 years