ptracker

Apps ptracker 3.4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Neys submitted a new resource:

ptracker - lap and race tracker, send setups, autosave pb setups

Features:
  • Local database (sqlite) of all laps and sessions done in assetto corsa.
  • In-game timing against the saved laps (live / splits / sectors)
  • Race position board with timings, works also in MP (can be updated live or when crossing sectors)
  • Soft split calculation in MP (this works only, if valid single player laps of the track are saved in the database).
  • Most important configuration options are available in-game. Other options configurable via .ini file....

Read more about this resource...

Neys updated ptracker with a new update entry:

Experimental version introducing new features

The average user should stay on 2.3.9 by now to avoid too much confusion...
  • changes to database scheme (old version 9, new version 11); it should still be possible to switch back to 2.3.x versions after an upgrade. (But stay on the safe side and perform a backup before switching)
    • add IsOnline column to table Players (it is NULL, if the player is offline or it is set to the server_name of the server the player is logged on)
    • add column Timestamp to table Lap...

Read the rest of this update entry...

experimental release: 2.4.1

The average user shall stay on version 2.3.9.

Changes:
  • add message lines when a setup has been received
  • add configurations for temperature and velocity units
  • add stuff to config dialog
  • add a limit to the text displayed on gui labels, avoid (most) cases where text exceeds a label
  • add theoretical and personal best to lap details page
  • remove excessive logging while in statistics mode py_log.txt

For working splits in multiplayer you need to perform a clean lap in single player mode (same track, no matter which car). This is due to limitations in AC python API. (see also FAQ section in original post)

Hi to all,
I have a problem with the new version. The 2.3.x works fine but with 2.4.5 AC crash when I try to open the dialog box with a double click on the app UI (during a game session). To install the new version I delete the old folder in steamapps/common/etc... and replace with the new one. Are there any fix to solve this problem?

Thanks

Try to disable all other apps in the launcher (via Options->General) except ptracker and see if it works then. A friend of mine had the same problem and for him the problem was related to map_display (yes, I know, this is one of my apps :-( ). ATM I have no idea what is the root cause for this problem. Please report back, if this solves your issue...

PS: We should decide which of the forums to use, lol :)

Thanks Neys, I tried to disable all my apps and the problem is "chat" app. Without this, tracker works perfectly. Strange because "chat" is a default app...

Thanks for reporting back - meanwhile I was able to reproduce the issue (or at least a similar one, also leading to the same AC crash) and maybe I have a fix/workaround for that in 2.5.x. Stay tuned :)

New experimental version adding pit stops, setup deposits

The average user shall stay on version 2.4.5

Change Log:
  • changes to database scheme (the new db scheme will probably also work with stracker-2.4.x):
    • version 12:
      • add pit and pit lane time
      • add player group tables
      • add blacklist table
      • add setup deposit table
    • version 13:
      • add convenience view for banlist
  • add pit and pit lane information
  • configurable pit lane time displayed in hotlap line
  • exclude...

new experimental version (bugfixes)

The average user shall stay on version 2.4.5.

Changes:
  • fix message filtering configuration options (the checksum messages are off by default)
  • fix lap count in session details view, when the player has reconnected during a session
  • fix "hanging" live display on session change
  • modify checksum calculation once again (note that this will cause checksum errors for all people running ptracker <= 2.5.0)

2.6.0-experimental: GUI redesign

This is an experimental release. Average users shall stay on version 2.5.x.
Change Log:
  • changes to database scheme (the new scheme probably works with ptracker 2.5.x)
    • version 14
      • add championship tables for stracker
      • add column ESCPressed to Lap
      • add columns RequiredTrackChecksum and RequiredCarChecksum to Tracks / Cars tables
    • version 15
      • correct the session positions during migration (this has been done on the fly up to now)
      • add column...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%