ptracker

Apps ptracker 3.4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,
is there a way to use a external MySqL DB instead of the internal SQLite3 one? Every tiny Webhoster offers mysql databases, would be nice to have all data (Homepage + Raceresults) stored at the same place. I know there are some differences between SQlite and MySQL...

Don´t get me wrong, without your app most leagues would´nt exist. I love it :) But i have to ask this question.

regards

When I tried to add support for mysql I finally found myself ending up in a complete rewrite of the DB layer. So I decided to not further try that, but instead I added support for postgresql which has a much better implementation of the SQL standard than mysql. So if you want a "real" database, you have to go the postgres path.

have anybody same problem as me? low fps with whis app? without app i had 140 fps in pit. with app i had 60fps. its good app but i...

This is a quite significant drop, but it could be (depending on your system and the number of cars). It might help to use FPS-optimized settings (see config dialog), but don't expect too much from it. I might optimize this in the future, but definitely not before Kunos have fixed their (still very very crappy) API.

wkronthaler said:
Hi,
is there a way to use a external MySqL DB instead of the internal SQLite3 one? Every tiny Webhoster offers mysql databases, would be nice to have all data (Homepage + Raceresults) stored at the same place. I know there are some differences between SQlite and MySQL...

Don´t get me wrong, without your app most leagues would´nt exist. I love it :) But i have to ask this question.

neys said:
When I tried to add support for mysql I finally found myself ending up in a complete rewrite of the DB layer. So I decided to not further try that, but instead I added support for postgresql which has a much better implementation of the SQL standard than mysql. So if you want a "real" database, you have to go the postgres path.

Thanks for clearing up.

Hello,
please can someone help me with this problem. When I activate Ptracker in game, I see only small rectangle but nothing in it...
ptracker.jpg

In "py_log.txt" is lot of times this:
ptracker.py[ERROR]: error caught:
ptracker.py[ERROR]: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "apps/python/ptracker\ptracker_lib\helpers.py", line 126, in new_f
return f(*args)
File "apps/python/ptracker\ptracker.py", line 1330, in acUpdate
hotlaps.update(dt)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'update'

Here is whole file:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33503671/py_log.txt

I tried to reinstall the app, make fresh AC folder in Documents but nothing helped.
Thanks for some tips what to do.

Hello,
please can someone help me with this problem. When I activate Ptracker in game, I see only small rectangle but nothing in it...
ptracker.jpg

In "py_log.txt" is lot of times this:
ptracker.py[ERROR]: error caught:
ptracker.py[ERROR]: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "apps/python/ptracker\ptracker_lib\helpers.py", line 126, in new_f
return f(*args)
File "apps/python/ptracker\ptracker.py", line 1330, in acUpdate
hotlaps.update(dt)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'update'

Here is whole file:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33503671/py_log.txt

I tried to reinstall the app, make fresh AC folder in Documents but nothing helped.
Thanks for some tips what to do.

Looks like you have some special (non-ascii) characters in your controls.ini file (find this in your <assetto corsa install dir>/cfg). Try to rename that file and let AC regenerate it.

Neys updated ptracker with a new update entry:

Experimental: Advanced chatting

This is an experimental release, average users shall stay with 2.6.x versions.

One of the weaknesses of AC is the lack of a proper chat. I tried to copy what is there in good old LFS and thought I add that to ptracker. You can press the 't'- key (customizable) to get the line edit for your message. You might want customize that to another (less standard) key to reduce interdependencies with other apps (see config dialog). I currently have mine on Alt-Space.

There are also shortcuts for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

icon "ptracker" It is gray, if I go out and I walk again on the server does not mark the time on the web
unsynchronized
thanks

Is this just for you or is it for everyone on this server? Please send your py_log.txt, so I have a chance to take look.

Thank you.
Neys

Is this just for you or is it for everyone on this server? Please send your py_log.txt, so I have a chance to take look.

Thank you.
Neys
Hey, it happens to everyone.
the first time you enter is perfect, but if you go and vuelver to enter, no longer works.

thank you

Attachments

• py_log (2).txt
    8.6 KB · Views: 822
Hey, it happens to everyone.
the first time you enter is perfect, but if you go and vuelver to enter, no longer works.

thank you

Hi,

I suppose this is the issue I already discussed with Kevin from RackService.org? This is the problem:

ptracker.py[INFO ]: trying port 91.121.4.127 9707
ptracker.py[INFO ]: socket timeout

It seems that the server does not accept this connection. This is working for me on my daily racing server; I have never had a similar issue there. So I can only assume it is a server-side problem.

Greetings
Neys

Hola,

Supongo que este es el problema que ya discutí con Kevin de RackService.org? Este es el problema:

Parece que el servidor no acepta esta conexión. Esto funciona para mí en mi servidor de carreras diaria; Nunca he tenido un problema similar allí. Así que sólo puedo asumir que es un problema en el servidor.

Saludos
Neys
Hola.
si es el mismo problema que se discutió.
It is not solved
Gracias por tu tiempo.

felicitaciones por aplicaciones

Last edited:
Neys updated ptracker with a new update entry:

Hotfix for 2.7.0

This is an experimental version, average users shall stick with 2.6.8.

Reason for 2.7.0's failure was a problem with my windows registry. After fixing this I was able to reproduce the problem and hopefully fix it. For an explanation of the chat feature, see the update notes of 2.7.0.

ChangeLog:
  • better debugging of import failures by cleaning up ptracker.py
  • display help for chat at the beginning
  • rename LMenu / RMenu to LAlt / RAlt
  • add missing .pyd modules

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,

I suppose this is the issue I already discussed with Kevin from RackService.org? This is the problem:

It seems that the server does not accept this connection. This is working for me on my daily racing server; I have never had a similar issue there. So I can only assume it is a server-side problem.

Greetings
Neys
Hello, yesterday I went to another server with Stracker 2.6.9 and the same error

thanks

Hello, yesterday I went to another server with Stracker 2.6.9 and the same error

thanks

Hi,

I have tested this today on a server from RackService.org and I couldn't reproduce this issue (http://manager.rackservice.org:50977/sessiondetails?sessionid=3#). While Seany stayed on the server, I have disconnected and re-connected doing each time two laps. Connection symbol was always green for both of us. You can see all our 8 laps done in testing for me (http://manager.rackservice.org:50977/sessiondetails?playerInSessionId=4#) and Seany (http://manager.rackservice.org:50977/sessiondetails?playerInSessionId=5#).

Try to temporarily turn off your virus scanner and your firewall to see if the issue is still there.

Regards
Neys

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back