ptracker

Apps ptracker 3.4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Neys updated ptracker with a new update entry:

2.6.3-experimental fixes some issues of 2.6.0

Average users shall stay on version 2.5.5 (unless they are suffering from the fixed bugs).

Change Log:
  • fix time displays in case of accuracy milliseconds, reduce width for accuracy hundreths
  • fix crash when different languages are set (unicode errors in log files)
  • db change to version 16: Fix old duplicate point entries in point schematas and add a unique index to this table (was needed for stracker)
  • fix wrong badge icons displayed during qualifying

Read the rest of this update entry...

Unpack the tgz archive to the same directory:

> cd stracker-2.6.3
> tar xvzf stracker_linux_x86.tgz

(this will create the new directory stracker_linux_x86). If you are on 64 bit linux, you might need to install the 32 bit compatibility libraries, if not already done.

Afterwards you can use the file stracker_linux_x86/stracker just like the stracker.exe in windows. This means that the README.txt applies to both windows and linux.

If you give that a try, it would be nice to get some feedback if it is working for you. I could try this only on two different platforms (64 bit debian stable and 32 bit slitaz, which I use to generate the package).

Good luck!
Neys

Hey there, ok I set up the Stracker today on my the "HSMR 100MileSimracing" Servers. It looks like everything is working well for now. Thanks this great tool! ;)

Edit: Ok, so I tried getting the http access to work but i can't figure out why it wont run. I also had one server crashing which never happened before so I switched stracker of for that one server. I can give you the logfile if that would be helpful for you...

Last edited:

apps are online again since KUNOS promised to support python

Lord Kunos said:
... and that makes it 100% certain Python is staying.. no way I am going to throw that amount of work away.
Whether or not add a new API is a good discussion to have.. but probably our time would be best spent into redirecting the effort to see what can be done to improve the Python API we already have and live with it for the duration of the project.

Reading this...

Neys submitted a new resource:

ptracker - lap and race tracker, send setups, autosave pb setups

Read more about this resource...
Hi buddy it's me again :p!

Awesome job into client part too. I came here to ask you for a very huge favor. Maybe you do not know that all the Oculus Rift players are doomed to play without a GUI till customer version reach the market. I have been thinking about what if it would be possible for you to make an option inside Ptracker app for auto-loading one car setup that the user will want.
This would be incredible for Rift's users due to fact that we will be able to change values such as fuel.

I am going to explain what I have been thinking of:

The user gets inside the game with the monitor not with the rift.
At this point the user can change setup as he wants.
He saved the current setup and check with a tickbox or with a yes or no if he wants that setup as default (Ptracker will load it without user having to do anything),
The user goes back to the launcher menu.
He changes the monitor option to be able to play with the rift and
here comes the magic step, as soon as the user get inside the session, Ptracker will load the default setup.

if you are willing or able to do this, you do not realize how many people will you be helping to.

Thanks for listening I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi buddy it's me again :p!

Awesome job into client part too. I came here to ask you for a very huge favor. Maybe you do not know that all the Oculus Rift players are doomed to play without a GUI till customer version reach the market. I have been thinking about what if it would be possible for you to make an option inside Ptracker app for auto-loading one car setup that the user will want.
This would be incredible for Rift's users due to fact that we will be able to change values such as fuel.

I am going to explain what I have been thinking of:

The user gets inside the game with the monitor not with the rift.
At this point the user can change setup as he wants.
He saved the current setup and check with a tickbox or with a yes or no if he wants that setup as default (Ptracker will load it without user having to do anything),
The user goes back to the launcher menu.
He changes the monitor option to be able to play with the rift and
here comes the magic step, as soon as the user get inside the session, Ptracker will load the default setup.

if you are willing or able to do this, you do not realize how many people will you be helping to.

Thanks for listening I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Unfortunately, this is not possible, because there is no way to tell AC to load a setup from within a python app. There are already ugly workarounds to capture the setup change events (there is no API for that also).

Sorry to disappoint you... but I think this has to be solved by KUNOS. Good luck!

Unfortunately, this is not possible, because there is no way to tell AC to load a setup from within a python app. There are already ugly workarounds to capture the setup change events (there is no API for that also).

Sorry to disappoint you... but I think this has to be solved by KUNOS. Good luck!
No problem at all thanks for checking that anyway and thanks for the goodluck.
This thing is awful hope they release some GUI asap :(

Compatibility with AC 1.1.x

Change Log:
  • new database version: 17 (rename all existing references to vallelunga and vallelunga-club to new naming scheme, no changes in the database schema itself)
  • support track configurations (tracks are now called <trackname>-<trackconfig>, if they have a track configuration)
  • add support for using the AC server's TCP port + 42 as stracker connection port

Hello, I have a problem of instability when I use your application, I have micro-falls of fps which causes freeze when there are many cars in track, and that is true even when I lower the options graph at least...
The problem comes only from your application, because when I deactivate her, everything returns has normal...
Can use me...
Thank you
Excuse my English

Hello, I have a problem of instability when I use your application, I have micro-falls of fps which causes freeze when there are many cars in track, and that is true even when I lower the options graph at least...
The problem comes only from your application, because when I deactivate her, everything returns has normal...
Can use me...
Thank you
Excuse my English

With the current API state, I can't do anything against this, sorry. All these workarounds cost some runtime...

I Neys
Sorry for my bad english i'm french
i have a problem with your app.
In the http page i don't have the aid and the stat are not valid ans i have no information in aids .
I join a screen capture

Thanks

Attachments

• Sans titre 5.jpg
    Sans titre 5.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 335
I Neys
Sorry for my bad english i'm french
i have a problem with your app.
In the http page i don't have the aid and the stat are not valid ans i have no information in aids .
I join a screen capture

Thanks

Looks like you have no connection to stracker while racing. Does the plug icon turn green?

Hi,
is there a way to use a external MySqL DB instead of the internal SQLite3 one? Every tiny Webhoster offers mysql databases, would be nice to have all data (Homepage + Raceresults) stored at the same place. I know there are some differences between SQlite and MySQL...

Don´t get me wrong, without your app most leagues would´nt exist. I love it :) But i have to ask this question.

regards

have anybody same problem as me? low fps with whis app? without app i had 140 fps in pit. with app i had 60fps. its good app but i...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back